Does anybody help me? ( USB DAC )
Feb 1, 2006 at 2:33 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 7

Mod_Evil

100+ Head-Fier
Hi Friends,

I'm look very interesed to mount a USB DAC. But I have MUCH problems to make the PCB of my Dac. The Pins of the PCM2704DB in the board have shorted in many times.

Does anybody help me sending a PCB with the SMD components soldered?

But I can't pay for it because my country have severals laws with big taxes to send money to others countrys.

It's a question, does anybody help me?

Thanks,
Felipe Navaro - Brazilian 15 years old boy.

Feb 1, 2006 at 5:44 AM Post #2 of 7
do you mean that the pins short when you solder them or theyre shorted when you etch the board?

here is a good link that simplifies smd soldering by baking it all. i had some problems soldering surface mount stuff at first but a magnifying glass, fine tip for the iron, some patience, and some practise, and it all starts to come together.

if its problems with the board being etched, i dunno maybe another member can help.

Feb 1, 2006 at 12:37 PM Post #3 of 7
Quote:

Originally Posted by skyskraper
do you mean that the pins short when you solder them or theyre shorted when you etch the board?

here is a good link that simplifies smd soldering by baking it all. i had some problems soldering surface mount stuff at first but a magnifying glass, fine tip for the iron, some patience, and some practise, and it all starts to come together.

if its problems with the board being etched, i dunno maybe another member can help.

Yeah Yeah... I have the problem with etch the board. If anybody can etch a Adpter for me to I use in here. I will be very greatiful. Because I have bought a 4 PCM2904BD to make myself my USB DAC. I have destrutect 2 PCM2704DB with any boards.

Thanks for your reply.

Feb 1, 2006 at 6:45 PM Post #6 of 7
click the link and you will see.....

Quote:

The half-kit comes with the PCM2704 surface mount chip already installed, leaving only easily soldered through-hole components...... ........ The DIY version will cost you $39 (pcb) + $27 (electronics).

Users who are viewing this thread

Back