Does Adorama have the new v Fiio e10's?
Apr 10, 2012 at 2:30 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 4

jamesino

100+ Head-Fier
I know Fiio came out with an updated version of the E10 this february with a better headphone port. Does anyone know if Adorama has switched their stocks over to the new version? I called them, but they have no idea.

If not, does anyone know which of the retailers on Amazon stocks the new version for sure?

Thanks.

Apr 10, 2012 at 3:29 PM Post #2 of 4

Quote:
I know Fiio came out with an updated version of the E10 this February with a better headphone port. Does anyone know if Adorama has switched their stocks over to the new version? I called them, but they have no idea.
If not, does anyone know which of the retailers on Amazon stocks the new version for sure?

You may not be able to find a trustable answer to that question, I doubt Fiio is going to tell anyone because Fiio want to sell off all their stock of the older version, if there are any left.

Apr 11, 2012 at 2:41 PM Post #3 of 4
I've read on another place that they are still shipping the old versions. Im not sure about this, hopefully someone here knows.

Apr 15, 2012 at 1:35 PM Post #4 of 4
Yes, the ones we carry ARE the new ones.

You are always welcome to email me directly any time you need advice or after-sales support withy any order from Adorama: Helen@adorama.com

Helen Oster
Adorama Camera Customer Service Ambassador

Users who are viewing this thread

Back