Do You Wish Amazon Would Have that Triple Fi 10 Sale Again?
Dec 16, 2009 at 8:42 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 34

Modifiedz

100+ Head-Fier
Usually if it sounds too good to be True.. (you know the saying)...It Probably isnt that good.
It was not the case this time. As many people that have paid their small fee of $99 (some people even less) have recieved their TF-10's and are very happy.
I was too busy reading the post's here trying to find out if it was really true & legit @ $99. It sounded like a steal.
I had no Idea that the clock was ticking for such a short time and thought that I would get up early the next day and verify it was the real-deal and place an order for 3 of them. I need 1 for my Girl, 1 for my Friend @ work, and I might as well keep an extra 1 in the box for later maybe.
Only $297 for **THREE**. 2 months ago I bought the IE-40 (TF-10) from Guitar Center *ONE* for $399+tax, ($432 after tax).

Everytime I think about it, I shake my head and say...Those Triple Fi's better go on sale again...Soon

Dec 16, 2009 at 8:54 AM Post #2 of 34
Well, I'm ambivalent over the matter since I don't need them but I wouldn't hold my breath waiting for another deal like that, especially since it was going for quite a while and they went through a huge stock of them.

I've been burned a lot of times by waiting too long. "Haste makes waste, but wait makes late."
When it comes to well-respected retailers the worst they can do it cancel the order.

Dec 16, 2009 at 10:10 AM Post #3 of 34
They were at $399 after the sale. Then, they went to $328.

Releasing them at $99 ruined the price already. Those who knew about the sale will never buy one at $399.

I can see the price going down significantly from here getting close to the $99 level. At the same time, Logitech will introduce a universal fit 4 armature design to upgrade the triple fi.

Dec 16, 2009 at 7:25 PM Post #5 of 34
If Logitech comes out with a 4 BA Driver IEM to replace the TF-10, that would make me even happier. The sooner the better. I can get the new one and give my current one to my Girl.

Dec 16, 2009 at 8:02 PM Post #6 of 34
No. The first one has caused too much drama, as it is.

Dec 16, 2009 at 8:59 PM Post #7 of 34
I want X10, IE8 ,W3 on sale ...........Why there is no Christmas sale for high end earphone except 10 pro ? I mean I don't need them to go down to 99, but around 200 is sweet

Dec 16, 2009 at 9:11 PM Post #8 of 34
Quote:

Originally Posted by TopPop /img/forum/go_quote.gif
No. The first one has caused too much drama, as it is.

This. Way too much excitement and a couple of unfortunate events surrounding the first sale already. Don't need any more of that.

Dec 16, 2009 at 9:16 PM Post #9 of 34
Although I'm a bit disappointed that I missed out on the sale amazon had I definitely do not want it to go back to that price like the way it did. I am pretty satisfied with what I have now and when I do upgrade I had no plans for the TF10 regardless of price. I think I'm starting to be more of a dynamic driver since all my current and future prices will be dynamic driver iems ;p

and yes some unfortunate events with the first sale already

Dec 17, 2009 at 5:33 AM Post #10 of 34
You can still buy them for around $170. Not directly from Amazon though. If you click on "new" link under the product page, you can find independent sellers are selling them for around $170. I'm not sure if the warrany still applies, but worth checking out. I suspect many of them are the ones who bought the TF10 when they were on sale.

Dec 17, 2009 at 5:40 AM Post #11 of 34
Quote:

Originally Posted by RX7PHILE /img/forum/go_quote.gif
You can still buy them for around $170. Not directly from Amazon though. If you click on "new" link under the product page, you can find independent sellers are selling them for around $170. I'm not sure if the warrany still applies, but worth checking out. I suspect many of them are the ones who bought the TF10 when they were on sale.

There is no warranty unless marketplace seller ship with invoice coming from amazon originally ( I assume you deal with the seller getting 10 pro at 99USD)

Dec 17, 2009 at 5:40 AM Post #12 of 34
No. Too much drama.

Dec 17, 2009 at 6:58 AM Post #13 of 34
If it were to happen again, maybe other High-End's would be forced to have a sale too. Alot of people are already getting the TF-10 as a Gift rather than an IE-8 or SE530 cuz of the drastic price difference. Shure and Sennheiser will notice that their sales did not increase as usual this time of year, and maybe they will see to it that something is done.
If the SE530 were to drop to arround $100 for one day only, Ill take 2 for sure...along with alot of other people.

Dec 17, 2009 at 7:05 AM Post #14 of 34
i dont think it would affect price too much. those 2 companies are known for much more than their iems unlike ultimate ears which is pretty much completely iem or custom and their accessories. i dont see them lowering the price much.

Dec 17, 2009 at 7:23 AM Post #15 of 34
Quote:

Originally Posted by Modifiedz /img/forum/go_quote.gif
If it were to happen again, maybe other High-End's would be forced to have a sale too. Alot of people are already getting the TF-10 as a Gift rather than an IE-8 or SE530 cuz of the drastic price difference. Shure and Sennheiser will notice that their sales did not increase as usual this time of year, and maybe they will see to it that something is done.
If the SE530 were to drop to arround $100 for one day only, Ill take 2 for sure...along with alot of other people.

SE530s are due for a big sale I guess... Not sure about ie8s.

Yeah, if Amazon has that sale again, this time I'll buy 10's of them so I can make some cash for my new baby...
biggrin.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back