Do you listen to music as you fall asleep?
Nov 15, 2011 at 3:29 AM Post #2 of 30
It relaxes you but somehow when listening to music I focus on the song instead of just letting it pass. So no, I can't listen to music to go to sleep unless I'm really really tired.

Nov 15, 2011 at 3:58 AM Post #3 of 30
Yes!

But I often use the radio. The local NPR station plays the wonderful Peter Van De Graff program (classical) at night. He plays a lot of obscure stuff and it seems I learn something new every night. I love that guy.

Nov 15, 2011 at 4:18 AM Post #4 of 30
Yes i do. I couldn't sleep without my music.

Nov 15, 2011 at 4:26 AM Post #5 of 30
i would but wouldnt wanna leave my headphones on my head the whole night.. wouldnt be able to hear the alarm :D
by the time i am on the verge of sleeping.. i am prob too lazy to take the headphones , walk to my table and put it there

Nov 15, 2011 at 5:28 AM Post #6 of 30
i always listen to music when i fall asleep and hate it when i cant. But i use speakers because im alone in my caravan away from the house so i dont annoy my parents. I find it easier to focus on music then let my mind think about bad things...

Nov 15, 2011 at 5:46 AM Post #8 of 30

Quote:
I only listen to music when I sleep if I can't fall asleep. However, I do listen to music all the time right before I go to sleep.

Same for me. Not while I sleep, but I love to listen before I sleep. Nothing like lying in a dark quiet room with a good set of cans and some great music - you tend to hear things you don't notice at any other time...

Nov 15, 2011 at 5:54 AM Post #9 of 30
I find it too distracting especially if I know exactly how the song goes. If it's a playlist of my favourite songs I actually end up being more awake.

Nov 15, 2011 at 1:11 PM Post #11 of 30

Quote:
Yes!
But I often use the radio. The local NPR station plays the wonderful Peter Van De Graff program (classical) at night. He plays a lot of obscure stuff and it seems I learn something new every night. I love that guy.

Thats what i do sometimes. Classical or opera stuff is nice for relaxing/sleep. 

Nov 15, 2011 at 8:05 PM Post #14 of 30
Sometimes i fall asleep with my Iem's on, it doesn't matter which kind of music im listening to. 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back