Do you find Snickers commercial to be offensive?
Jul 27, 2008 at 12:33 AM Post #31 of 45
Quote:

Originally Posted by earwicker7 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I'll never forget the look on his face when he realized that he'd been holding my hand the whole time--apparently he had the same lame ass move that I used. He went white. There was just an understanding between us that we would never speak of this moment.

Thanks, I laughed so much
biggrin.gif

Jul 27, 2008 at 1:57 AM Post #32 of 45
Where does a guy get a gun that shoots candy bars? I want one. ...and some Snickers too.

This is funny stuff! Offensive? ahhhh c'mon now...

Jul 27, 2008 at 5:54 AM Post #34 of 45
Quote:

Originally Posted by bhd812 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Wow To be offended by that>?

Some people get their panties all bunched up to easily and walk around like tight ass's..

Who are they fooling?

Maybe being over sensitive...

Welcome to Special Interests Group Land.....ah, hell, sorry, I mean modern America.

I love the guys who get offended for a group, as if they're a bloody proxy or something. "I'm not gay but I'll be offended for them, even if they're not!"

Jul 27, 2008 at 8:43 AM Post #36 of 45
I fail to see why this is offensive to the homosexual community. I think it is funny how a couple homosexuals raise a fuss and the media takes notice. The same is not true about a few Christians.

Jul 28, 2008 at 12:26 AM Post #40 of 45
Quote:

Originally Posted by bonkon /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Another Snickers commercial causes controversy, featuring my childhood hero Mr. T shooting a speed walker with a Snickers loaded gattling gun shouting "Fool" (like always) "Walk like a man" and "Get some nuts" (as in snickers) at the end.

Speed walker video

This is the second time a Snickers commercial has offended the gay community after the Super Bowl one.

Super Bowl

Yes I do find it offensive but to the Speed Walker community, it is an olympic sport and for having tried it a couple times, I rather run a marathon than speed walk 10 km. I also find it hillarious, well I guess I am biased cause I love Mr. T. I asked a gay couple that I am friends with and they find it funny and they hate speed walkers and find them annoying when they jog.

Another funny Mr. T Snickers commercial, I love it when he throws the Snickers at his face. He should be footbal/soccer referee for the Italian league and Italian national team. This is kinda offensive for Italian football players.
smily_headphones1.gif

Link

edit: For those who didn't know the speed walking and kissing commercial were both pulled from the air due to the complaint from the gay community. Both were considered homophobic.

The only one that could be offending, from my point of view, is the first ad where they attack the runner. But I have to admit, I found it funny.
Thanks for the linkage.

Jul 28, 2008 at 2:05 AM Post #41 of 45
Quote:

Originally Posted by Towert7 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
But I have to admit, I found it funny.
Thanks for the linkage.

x2

Jul 28, 2008 at 4:00 PM Post #43 of 45
Quote:

Originally Posted by flashnolan /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I fail to see why this is offensive to the homosexual community. I think it is funny how a couple homosexuals raise a fuss and the media takes notice. The same is not true about a few Christians.

How come whenever the gay thing comes up, someone has to throw the christians in it too? :O

Jul 30, 2008 at 4:15 AM Post #45 of 45
.....but only if we want to buy the product because of it.

Ain't nothin' there that prompts me to go out and buy the stuff.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back