DO NOT SELL TO USER 'assss' HE IS A KNOWN SCAMMER!
Dec 23, 2011 at 5:07 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 59

SoulSyde

Headphoneus Supremus

[size=large]I sold my Arrow amp to 'assss' and he claimed non-receipt of the item.  USPS shipping unfortunately does not track to the recipient's door in Hong Kong. [/size]

[size=large]He has been caught using multiple Head-Fi accounts as well as multiple PayPal accounts.  Unless your package has to-door-shipping he will claim non-receipt with PayPal[/size].

[size=large]He has done this to me and 2 other confirmed members of Head-Fi (audiogamma and HelloHell).  I'm also hearing reports of more.[/size]

[size=large]He is known to go by 'assss' and 'blackhaut' (now banned) on Head-Fi.  [/size]

[size=large]On PayPal he is known to go by:[/size]

leohau88a@gmail.com

Hau Leo
G/F 88A Ping Kong Village
Sheung Shui
Hong Kong

[size=large]and[/size]

tsunyinhau@hotmail.com

Tsun Yin Hau
88A Ping Kong Village
Sheung Shui
Hong Kong

[size=medium]If you have any other information about this user please post here.[/size]

Dec 23, 2011 at 5:18 PM Post #2 of 59
Soul, we have no idea how many aliases he has under proxy servers, etc... perhaps it's best to edit the title to reflect his personal info so anyone scouring this forum can see his name at a glance.

Also, here's the original "scammer" thread related to my iPod sale. Soul contacted me after researching assss' dubious purchases.

http://www.head-fi.org/t/568609/hfers-scammed-by-hau-tsun-yun-assss-blackhaut-from-hong-kong/15#post_7996284

Dec 23, 2011 at 5:20 PM Post #3 of 59
I had no idea he's scamming under multiple PP accounts. Damn. I was wondering how he could have so many open claims without getting banned from PP. He's been suspended previously from using the hotmail PP ID.

Dec 23, 2011 at 5:24 PM Post #4 of 59
After speaking with a PP rep in their loss department division I came to realize that 'assss' has used a different PP account with my transaction than with HelloHell's.  The PP rep would not release the contact info used between HelloHell and assss, but HelloHell confirmed that it was a different account than what was used with you and I.  PP is aware that he has multiple accounts to the same mailing address now.

Your days are numbered assss.

Dec 23, 2011 at 5:34 PM Post #5 of 59
I received an anonymous death threat to my PP ID email. I am contacting the authorities... but suffice to say this guy is unbalanced.

Dec 23, 2011 at 5:42 PM Post #6 of 59
I am f*^$%# blown-away that the mods are allowing this scum to post NEGATIVE FEEDBACK after his other scam alias (IP match) has been banned!

Dec 23, 2011 at 6:07 PM Post #9 of 59
x2, yea I had a similar experience with trying to get mods involved with a Head-Fier qonad the gonad, http://www.head-fi.org/classifieds/feedback/index/user_id/130864, when after he ripped me a few others off, I had pm'ed unikeric several times and NEVER heard back from him, what the f*^$%# also, they don't give a sh!t, I wound up being on my own, and out $260.00, so I feel for you and all the others that have been taken, it royally sucks!

the upside for me is even though that was with my very first transaction answering a sales thread here, it was also my last bad experience since, and 20 transactions later, there always tends to be a few sh!theads unfortunately! good luck I hope you find some satisfaction at the end of all of this,

Quote:
I am f*^$%# blown-away that the mods are allowing this scum to post NEGATIVE FEEDBACK after his other scam alias (IP match) has been banned!

Dec 23, 2011 at 6:07 PM Post #10 of 59
Audiogamma,

You may want to share this info with the administrators. This is obviously another sufficient evidence.

Dec 23, 2011 at 6:11 PM Post #13 of 59

Quote:
Audiogamma,

You may want to share this info with the administrators. This is obviously another sufficient evidence.

They already know as they banned the "blackhaut" alias due to it matching the IP of "assss".

Dec 23, 2011 at 6:19 PM Post #14 of 59
Friends, I think I've located assss selling alias on HF. I can't go public without proof. PLEASE be certain to do your due diligence when selling ANYTHING to Hong Kong. DO NOT ship by any method other than EMS and do not accept any form of payment other than PayPal GIFT.

I believe that assss/leo/blackhaut/Yun is using an alias masquerading as a US resident to sell the good stolen from legitimate sellers on HF.

More forthcoming.

Steph

Users who are viewing this thread

Back