DIY/T2 Electrostatic Amp Thread - General
Apr 21, 2024 at 2:54 PM Post #76 of 80
Still having issues with my T2 that have gradually become worse so hard to say at this point how much they may have effected that review. Working to track down the cause with Eksonic.

Still the hiss issues? Have you sent it back to Kerry or are you still troubleshooting at home? If not might want to bite the bullet and do so.

Either way, things happen but I know it must be incredibly frustrating after waiting for one and hope it's sorted out soon.

Apr 21, 2024 at 3:11 PM Post #77 of 80
Is this the hiss issue you described earlier when you first received it? I assume Kerry and you have been unable to pinpoint the issue.
The issue has progressed slightly, now there is a hum in the right channel as well as static in the right channel from the 1 to 3 o’clock position.

I just did the first round of module swaps with Kerry yesterday. That didn’t fix the issue so on to round two which is another round of field serviceable module swaps.

Edit: forgot to add, channel imbalance as well; left side louder than right. The left side seems to be about what I would expect at that knob position but the right side is quieter.

Last edited:
Apr 21, 2024 at 3:23 PM Post #78 of 80
Last edited:
Apr 21, 2024 at 10:11 PM Post #79 of 80
Video of the hiss: https://streamable.com/e7o6ne

The base of my iPhone is inside the right ear cup to record the sound.
Oh Man. That's really unfortunate the issues you are dealing with. Just super bad luck. Let's hope this gets resolved quickly. Hang in there

Apr 21, 2024 at 11:58 PM Post #80 of 80
Still having issues with my T2 that have gradually become worse so hard to say at this point how much they may have effected that review. Working to track down the cause with Eksonic.
Hope and confidence that you'll find a solution soon, you deserve it.

Users who are viewing this thread

• Back