Disney fans unite!
Jan 9, 2014 at 2:53 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 4

wakeride74

Headphoneus Supremus
Not sure if this belongs here or in the music forum but since it includes film, animation, and music I thought I'd start here and let the mods sort out the rest. I used to work for The Walt Disney Company (many years ago, prior to all the Pixar stuff), and have always had a passion for the animated film and music they produced. Now that I am older with kids that love the same things I have a good excuse to do things like download the soundtrack to Frozen. Although I am somewhat of a longtime member here I am not as active as I used to be. That being said I can not recall any threads dedicated to fans of Disney films, music, and animation so thought I'd throw this out there for anyone else with similar appreciation.

I own almost all the Disney movies and think its great to see them be bringing music back to their animated features. I've taken my kids to see Frozen twice (at their request) and have more Disney soundtracks and compilation CD's than I can count. I was listening to some of the Frozen soundtrack on my desktop rig tonight and thought, I can't be the only weirdo that likes to pepper this in with Brad Paisley, Diablo Swing Orchestra, and Imelda May... so fess up folks!

Jan 9, 2014 at 10:00 AM Post #2 of 4
I'm comfortable enough in my manhood to say that I absolutely agree with you - my kids are grown now, but when they were younger, the Disney music was often played and enjoyed by both kids and adults. I also grew-up listening to Disney soundtracks on vinyl - and they were played A LOT. There have been some great soundtracks. Cinderella, Jungle Book, Lady & The Tramp, Aladdin, The Lion King, Little Mermaid, etc, etc!

:beerchug:

Jan 9, 2014 at 1:18 PM Post #3 of 4
   I was listening to some of the Frozen soundtrack on my desktop rig tonight and thought, I can't be the only weirdo that likes to pepper this in with Brad Paisley, Diablo Swing Orchestra, and Imelda May... so fess up folks!

Here are two more versions of Let It Go: sung by Demi Lovato and another is Russian dubbed version. 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back