DigiZoid ZO FS & ZO FS+ (a.k.a. ZO3) Updates & Discussion Thread
May 13, 2015 at 3:48 PM Post #526 of 605

I was wrong, it's been 9 months
ph34r.gif

And still no professional review was born?
confused.gif

May 19, 2015 at 11:02 AM Post #528 of 605
i got my digizoid fs back from repair, and cindy was so so so nice, i am truly recommending them, they also added a free battery for free

the sound now with my fiio x3 2nd gen and digizoid fs is above anything i like so far with my shure 846, really great sound and great pairing

i love how i am back in control of bass and treble, thanks digizoid

May 19, 2015 at 4:40 PM Post #529 of 605
i got my digizoid fs back from repair, and cindy was so so so nice, i am truly recommending them, they also added a free battery for free

the sound now with my fiio x3 2nd gen and digizoid fs is above anything i like so far with my shure 846, really great sound and great pairing

i love how i am back in control of bass and treble, thanks digizoid

Congrats :)  Glad they are getting their act together

May 21, 2015 at 7:18 AM Post #532 of 605
i am a total new lover of digizoid, really it made my life easy instead of all the tiring hours of using eq in daps, now with the digizoid it does it in a sec and so amazingly well

May 29, 2015 at 10:49 AM Post #534 of 605
any one who likes eq and hates the eq in daps should buy the digizoid, its the best you can u buy to enjoy music the way you like it 

Jun 8, 2015 at 3:52 PM Post #535 of 605
  any one who likes eq and hates the eq in daps should buy the digizoid, its the best you can u buy to enjoy music the way you like it 

I'm tempted, but still holding off till I see a review of sorts. The phrases "Battery wont charge" and "Sent it back for repair" are scaring the bejeezus out of me for a $250 dollar unit ...

Jun 8, 2015 at 10:13 PM Post #536 of 605
go with the FS, I got the +, and never used the amp part of it, I just sent mine back to DigiZoid, to get the battery fix, I used to beable to unplug the battery and just recharge it, but it sat around for quite a while now, and when I went to go charge it, nothing? unplugged the battery and still nothing?

I will probably sell it after I get it fixed, cuz it's just not the same as my ZOv1!!!!!! not the same sonics? I swear by the ZOv1!!! seriously!!! the little bltch is the bomb, right now it is banging the **** out of my W4s!!! seriously banging the W4s, and they are not known for there booming bass, but with Ludas move bltch, its slams, and with every other song it's adding some meloiousness to the sound that has me tickled, I haven't found anything that comes close to what the V1 can do! not even the V2.5, or sad to say the FS+, of course it's connected to the Continental v3, which might have something to do with it, but **** the BASS!!! and it doesn't muddy up the music either, anyway I will glue the W4s in my ears! and not only the bass but it adds to the mids and treble somewhat, these W4s, are beating out my much loved ASG-2s? I am glad that I have 3 of the V1s, they are pricless!!!

Jun 9, 2015 at 1:53 AM Post #537 of 605
  go with the FS, I got the +, and never used the amp part of it, I just sent mine back to DigiZoid, to get the battery fix, I used to beable to unplug the battery and just recharge it, but it sat around for quite a while now, and when I went to go charge it, nothing? unplugged the battery and still nothing?

I will probably sell it after I get it fixed, cuz it's just not the same as my ZOv1!!!!!! not the same sonics? I swear by the ZOv1!!! seriously!!! the little bltch is the bomb, right now it is banging the **** out of my W4s!!! seriously banging the W4s, and they are not known for there booming bass, but with Ludas move bltch, its slams, and with every other song it's adding some meloiousness to the sound that has me tickled, I haven't found anything that comes close to what the V1 can do! not even the V2.5, or sad to say the FS+, of course it's connected to the Continental v3, which might have something to do with it, but **** the BASS!!! and it doesn't muddy up the music either, anyway I will glue the W4s in my ears! and not only the bass but it adds to the mids and treble somewhat, these W4s, are beating out my much loved ASG-2s? I am glad that I have 3 of the V1s, they are pricless!!!

but does the v1 make a lot of hiss with iems

Jun 9, 2015 at 5:36 PM Post #538 of 605
nope not for me, not that I hear, never paid any attention, but no, the v1 is a pass thru when not on, with no volume control, and when it's on you won't hear any hiss, so it is source dependant, but with most hissing when the music is playing the hiss goes away, accept between songs and quiet passages,

the v1 is no longer available? post in the sales thread with a wanted thread, I have 3, and might part with one,

Users who are viewing this thread

Back