Dethonray Pegasus SG1 - BT DAC/Amp Combo
Aug 4, 2023 at 9:53 AM Post #541 of 699
How about blue one? Blue is more beautiful than black. lol
Tender is my first planar magnetic unit IEM, paired with SG1 gold,the timber is amazing. But Tender is a little picky about DAP or AMP, only the powerful gear could make it perform well.

1690893077284.png
WOW! Could you take a photo of the other side of Tender? My ear canal is quite picky about the entrance part of IEM, and I often have difficulty wearing it properly.From the photo, it can be seen that the ear part of the Tender is designed with a curved surface.

Aug 4, 2023 at 11:26 AM Post #542 of 699
Cool! I have used Audeze LCD3 and the impression is very good. This cable is not look like the original one. Is there a significant improvement compared to the original cable? Paired with low sensitivity IEM, SG1 gold is really great!
I don't really hear any difference between cables. I buy new cables for aesthetics, ergonomics, and to go balanced when needed. With Euclid, I'm pairing Nicehck Blacksoul cable from Aliexpress terminated in 4.4mm. They match well together due to black and dirty gold colorways. Most mmcx connectors are silver which looks very ugly on Euclid. This cable is well executed in terms of how its dirty gold connectors match the splitter and the termination. Little golden specks looks great on black cable cover as well. Most importantly though, it's not stiff or heavy- it's light and soft while being a thick multi-core by design.

Needless to say this pairing looks (and sounds) great with sg1 gold with its black and gold colorway. However sg1's gold is matte and brighter in comparison so it does look better in the evening... :ksc75smile:

Aug 4, 2023 at 11:46 PM Post #543 of 699
Thank you for your sharing and humor! lol. The combination of gold and black is very beautiful, looking more harmonious than the original cable. Personally, I rarely change cable unless it's due to incompatible connectors.

Aug 6, 2023 at 2:26 AM Post #544 of 699
Yes, the main different is in the tone presentation, the blue one is sound warm than the black one, we both use sg1gold with tender1 combo, but my friend is main for Japanese music and me is Western music. i think it maybe one of the reason of it.
I think that's the reason, rather than different colour with different tuning.
Different run in period and run in environment can affect the sound of the earphone.

Aug 9, 2023 at 2:35 AM Post #545 of 699
WOW! Could you take a photo of the other side of Tender? My ear canal is quite picky about the entrance part of IEM, and I often have difficulty wearing it properly.From the photo, it can be seen that the ear part of the Tender is designed with a curved surface.
I hope the photo is helpful to you! If you have DTR1+ or SG1 Gold, it will be a good combo.

1691562899591.png

Aug 9, 2023 at 5:09 AM Post #546 of 699
Thanks! I plan to try some new headphones, and I have bought many IEM in the past two years, but I haven't feel the improvement is particularly significant.
I am following MEZE Antonio Audio 109pro, Neumann NDH 30. Any feedback will be greatly appreciated!

Aug 9, 2023 at 6:20 AM Post #547 of 699
Thanks! I plan to try some new headphones, and I have bought many IEM in the past two years, but I haven't feel the improvement is particularly significant.
I am following MEZE Antonio Audio 109pro, Neumann NDH 30. Any feedback will be greatly appreciated!

I have Tender 1 - definitely try them before you buy.

They are the least favourite of my small collection, I don’t get on with the modest bass and somewhat metallic tonality. I have tried dozens of tips, various cables, different sources and they have well over 200 hours on them and they just don’t work for my taste.

You might love them but they are quite different and I believe something of an acquired taste.

Oh, and they are a difficult fit sitting shallow in the ear and relying on a really good seal to hold in place.

And they are very tip sensitive.

Aug 18, 2023 at 10:53 PM Post #551 of 699
How about the timbre of NDH30? Neumann define it as a studio headphone. Is it a common fast and clear type of monitor headphone?
I have had this headphone before.NDH30 sound is a bit like the HD580, but the details are better. If described in one word, it should be accurate, without many overtones, but the proportion of the sound are very good. It is not outstanding in a particular frequency band, but performs well in all cases.

Users who are viewing this thread

• Back