Despair, Inc.
Jun 18, 2003 at 4:40 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 13

CaptBubba

Not dumb enough fora custom title...so he thought.
Pretty much everyone has seen those feel good "motivational" posters. How many have looked at them, and wondered how anyone can keep a straight face while maning them?

Well, I found Despair, Inc.. God I love this site. Some of the posters are instant classics. The sad thing is, most are true as well.

My faves:

Goals
Indifference
And the one I simply cannot stop laughing about:
Regret

Jun 18, 2003 at 4:52 PM Post #2 of 13
Thoroughly enjoying reading all those posters, I might get a few if I can. Thanks bubba.
smily_headphones1.gif

-Mag

Jun 18, 2003 at 5:24 PM Post #3 of 13
Thanks...you just made my day! Will certainly be hanging one of these at work, just have to decide which one
wink.gif

Jun 18, 2003 at 6:46 PM Post #5 of 13
Yup, I've been a big fan. If you can find the one about Consultants, my company is one of the links "hidden" on that page. (Or at least, was, the last time I looked.)

Jun 18, 2003 at 7:01 PM Post #8 of 13
I would order them for the office but I guess I would not be a good team player. I like defeat.

Jun 18, 2003 at 7:42 PM Post #9 of 13
What's great is that now every time you see one of the real things, you will think about these. I laughed out loud when I saw a listing of the "Succesories" in the Skymall catalouge.

On that note, why do they have the Skymall things when there are no phones in the seats, and who uses those seat phones anyway?

Jun 18, 2003 at 8:24 PM Post #11 of 13
the picture clearly shows one team member trying to pull the other one into the boat.

it would have been funnier if he was shown pushing the guy out of the boat.
biggrin.gif

Jun 18, 2003 at 9:13 PM Post #12 of 13
Quote:

Originally posted by wallijonn
the picture clearly shows one team member trying to pull the other one into the boat.

it would have been funnier if he was shown pushing the hey out of the boat.
biggrin.gif

Or getting smacked by a paddle as the raft continues on.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back