Denon Earphones/Canalphones
Feb 7, 2007 at 11:44 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 14

PeterDLai

Headphoneus Supremus
Has anybody on the boards listened to the Denon canalphones?

These include the AH-C350 and the AH-C700. They are available at Audiocubes for $59.00 and $169.00, respectively. The first one is reminiscent of the Sennheiser CX300/Creative EP-630, but the latter looks more unique. It looks as if there is a hole in the back of the housing, thus making it a semi-open canalphone design a la the V-MODA Vibe and the JBL Reference 220.

Feb 7, 2007 at 7:02 PM Post #3 of 14
It would be interesting to know what people think ... especially people who own them or have heard them.

Maybe a trivial point, but the C700's look like they might be hard to get a good grip on, when taking them out of the ear. But I doubt that Denon would market anything crappy under the Denon name.

Feb 7, 2007 at 7:10 PM Post #4 of 14
i'm thinking of getting the C350s just for the heck of it. i've been on a mid-fi canalphone kick and it would be interesting to see how they compare to my CX300s, Vibes and 220s. as for the C700s - they look like they would either stick out too much or hit part of your ear in an uncomfortable way. i have to imagine they've done their homework but...

Feb 8, 2007 at 6:13 AM Post #5 of 14
Quote:

Originally Posted by warrior05 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
i'm thinking of getting the C350s just for the heck of it. i've been on a mid-fi canalphone kick and it would be interesting to see how they compare to my CX300s, Vibes and 220s. as for the C700s - they look like they would either stick out too much or hit part of your ear in an uncomfortable way. i have to imagine they've done their homework but...

please do, as my curiosity is overwhelming my wallet

Feb 9, 2007 at 4:05 PM Post #6 of 14
I've seen reviews from Japan, W/number ratings 4 to 4.5 of 5.. Also translated thru Google, but Japans' speech patterns made it hard for me to understand. Maybe some of our fellow Head-fier can help W/this question?

Ps: That model # is AH-C700
(didn't proof read).

Feb 10, 2007 at 2:34 AM Post #7 of 14
Does anyone have any knowledge of, or an opinion on these IEMs'???

Feb 18, 2007 at 6:06 AM Post #8 of 14
Any comments? ^^^^

Jan 17, 2008 at 3:26 AM Post #10 of 14
Quote:

Originally Posted by Geo /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Never tried them, but would be curious as to what you find out. Geo

Hmm, have you notice that it's an 11 month old thread.
wink.gif
So you dig it up just to say you never tried them
tongue.gif

Anyhow Here a large thread about the C700
http://www.head-fi.org/forums/f4/off...ssions-254224/

Jan 17, 2008 at 3:39 AM Post #11 of 14
Quote:

Originally Posted by Geo /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Never tried them, but would be curious as to what you find out. Geo

Quote:

Originally Posted by DanT /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Hmm, have you notice that it's an 11 month old thread.
wink.gif
So you dig it up just to say you never tried them
tongue.gif

Anyhow Here a large thread about the C700
http://www.head-fi.org/forums/f4/off...ssions-254224/

Hey Geo try to reach the 50th post
tongue.gif
that 21 post and counting in one hours for someone who yesterday hasn't post since 2004
biggrin.gif

Jan 17, 2008 at 3:42 AM Post #12 of 14
Wow - that was surreal. I thought I'd been transported back to the past, with people (who actually own the C700s) - saying they were looking forward to trying them. I thought it was time to take medication or something!! Mind you, it was intriguing to read about the Denons before they actually became a reality.

Jan 17, 2008 at 5:06 AM Post #14 of 14
Quote:

Originally Posted by soozieq /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Wow - that was surreal. I thought I'd been transported back to the past, with people (who actually own the C700s) - saying they were looking forward to trying them. I thought it was time to take medication or something!! Mind you, it was intriguing to read about the Denons before they actually became a reality.

As the starter of this thread, even I was surprised to see this thread bumped up again.
tongue.gif

I've never actually given them a shot still, however.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back