Denon DCP-150 on Ebay!
Nov 7, 2003 at 9:49 PM Post #2 of 15
I think this exact sale was posted here a couple of days ago. Try to do a search on it. But thanks for the heads up.

Germany, Boston, France... I want to take a world tour
evil_smiley.gif

Nov 10, 2003 at 6:22 PM Post #8 of 15
I know but I'm often in school and I cannot bring a home deck in school. And most of the time I'm walking around with my DCP-100. And beside I like the geek-collector Item value of those vintage.

I'll probaly end up buying a high quality Home Deck afterward when I have more money.

P.S. It's all Hirsch fault in the Vintage pcdp value tread he said it was worth around 250$ USD and it beat every other pdcp he heard.
tongue.gif

Nov 10, 2003 at 6:29 PM Post #10 of 15
What are you going to do once those batteries run out?

These special batteries are not being made anymore.

And as time goes on, you'll find more and more difficult to find people that will be able to repair them...

Sigh, kids these days...
biggrin.gif

Nov 10, 2003 at 6:32 PM Post #11 of 15
DanT, congratulations, regardless of the negativity here from your purchase you can rest assured that you purchased what is considered to be the King of PCDPs. I wanted it as well, but I am trying to put together an analog rig so my funds are going elsewhere. Don't forget to let us know how it sounds.

Nov 10, 2003 at 6:55 PM Post #12 of 15
Quote:

Originally posted by Musicfan123
What are you going to do once those batteries run out?

These special batteries are not being made anymore.

And as time goes on, you'll find more and more difficult to find people that will be able to repair them...

Sigh, kids these days...
biggrin.gif

I'v already modify my dcp-100 to accept 4 AA batties. And I have 4 set in rotation.

I got the idea from Yang he has done the same mod with his dcp-100 and his dcp-150. Otherwise there always the DIY external batterie pack.

Denon Batteries mod dcp-100

dcp-150

Users who are viewing this thread

Back