De'Mun / Bengkel Macro
Jan 17, 2017 at 2:41 AM Post #243 of 282
Maybe this is obvious to everybody else, but when you are buying from Bengkel Makro, even though you pay 22 USD for EMS shipping it may take a lot of time until you receive the item. Unfortunately, I didn't. In my case it took almost four weeks to manufacture and ship Edimun to the US, so they were late for Christmas and New Year and I had to choose a different present for my brother:frowning2:  I put them up on Ebay.

Jan 17, 2017 at 2:58 AM Post #244 of 282
  Maybe this is obvious to everybody else, but when you are buying from Bengkel Makro, even though you pay 22 USD for EMS shipping it may take a lot of time until you receive the item. Unfortunately, I didn't. In my case it took almost four weeks to manufacture and ship Edimun to the US, so they were late for Christmas and New Year and I had to choose a different present for my brother:frowning2:  I put them up on Ebay.

IF you sell them here you have a far higher chance of a) finding someone who is interested b) actually making a sale.

Sorry they didn't make it in time but you have to realize EMS relies on the package making through outward customs and then onto a flight bound for the USA... Indonesia hardly exports compared to some other countries which offer EMS service.

Jan 18, 2017 at 2:51 PM Post #245 of 282
  IF you sell them here you have a far higher chance of a) finding someone who is interested b) actually making a sale.

Sorry they didn't make it in time but you have to realize EMS relies on the package making through outward customs and then onto a flight bound for the USA... Indonesia hardly exports compared to some other countries which offer EMS service.

Right now, we have some in Philiphines. Thanks to Aurem Fidelitatem.

Jan 20, 2017 at 8:39 AM Post #247 of 282
Is their any information for what opamps to switch out? I have another amp that recommended the Burson V5i so that is incoming but I saw the LE edition here has a different op amp.  Is there a guide as to which to replace and which does what?  Anyone have any successes? I have the mk3.

Jan 20, 2017 at 12:25 PM Post #248 of 282
  Is their any information for what opamps to switch out? I have another amp that recommended the Burson V5i so that is incoming but I saw the LE edition here has a different op amp.  Is there a guide as to which to replace and which does what?  Anyone have any successes? I have the mk3.

Hallo @jamesbdh , try to change the gain opamp "OPA2134" with your opamps collection, leave the buffer-out opamp "JRC4556" at the default position.
Use pinset or pen smoothly, there is no-soldering procedure require. Dont forget to switch-off the amplifier before you do that.

Jan 20, 2017 at 12:56 PM Post #250 of 282

Thank you.  Are there any other changes with the LE version besides the opamp?  I really like this amp and anything that makes it better is awesome.

basicly, mark 3 and the LE excactly same PCB, but the LE can purchasing with some "extra-budget" part, before we build it. Example, in the LE you can ask some expensive elcos, hi-grade opamps, even the gold plating DIP8 socket, we can do that for you, of course the LE total price will be rise up as the requested part price, no more.

Jan 24, 2017 at 2:10 AM Post #252 of 282
  Is using 12v/1A power adapter ok for bMac?
How long should I charge?
I guess there is no overcharge protection?

According to iriyan there is an overcharge protection PCB. I have not verified this since i have almost always run it off a 12v 1a switching adapter with the internal battery disconnected and never turn it off. But, he said it was safe to plug in however long i wanted, wouldn't harm the battery. I did this for a couple months before I decided i liked it plugged in always.

Jan 24, 2017 at 3:21 AM Post #253 of 282
  Is using 12v/1A power adapter ok for bMac?
How long should I charge?
I guess there is no overcharge protection?

Use 12v or 15v, with 0.5A or 1A or 2A or even 3A dc adapter, 5 hours, or 8 hours, or 12 hours, or even you forgot how long it plugin-in dc power, dont worry, bMac already have limiter and regulator, your battery will be ok.

Feb 6, 2017 at 10:51 AM Post #254 of 282
Hello again,

Guess I am a pain in ***, because I ask too many questions, but here goes one more:

What is the output impedance of bMac (not LE)?

p/s/If it was somewhere in this thread please pardon me.

Feb 6, 2017 at 11:35 AM Post #255 of 282
Hello again,

Guess I am a pain in ***, because I ask too many questions, but here goes one more:

What is the output impedance of bMac (not LE)?

p/s/If it was somewhere in this thread please pardon me.

According to this and on FB
http://bengkelmacro.com/v2/product/bmac-3ch-mark-iii-dual-input-headamp/

The first output is 0 or 1 ohm.
The other one is 75 ohm.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back