De'Mun / Bengkel Macro
Jul 13, 2016 at 10:52 AM Post #91 of 282
  Very very good amp

I'm lucky as one of many people own it

How does your combo Ev3 + bMac MK2 sound, bro? 
ph34r.gif

Jul 13, 2016 at 10:58 AM Post #92 of 282
Awaiting Ev3.... but bmac + red demon is a+.

I stopped using iDSD micro or cayin c5 (my last 2 favorites) after I heard bmac on high gain :)

I use it with m SZ2000, aurisonics ASG...

Jul 14, 2016 at 4:28 PM Post #102 of 282

You shouldn't, it's more of a long-running joke between Iriyan and i, although it's very true I am aware I take crap photos
tongue.gif

Yeah just kidding of course.
We've all seen Iriyan's beautiful pictures (and models btw) and then we've seen yours... 
beyersmile.png
 haha just joking, just joking.
If I post later my own pictures here, I will take some time to shoot the best pictures I can, to do justice to his gear. 
cool.gif

If not, he will 
deadhorse.gif
me. 
biggrin.gif

At the moment the waiting is killing me 
tongue_smile.gif

Jul 14, 2016 at 10:03 PM Post #103 of 282
  Yeah just kidding of course.
We've all seen Iriyan's beautiful pictures (and models btw) and then we've seen yours... 
beyersmile.png
 haha just joking, just joking.
If I post later my own pictures here, I will take some time to shoot the best pictures I can, to do justice to his gear. 
cool.gif

If not, he will 
deadhorse.gif
me. 
biggrin.gif

At the moment the waiting is killing me 
tongue_smile.gif

Sample shoot from Indonesian Audio group's member, he takes with top-flat view, thats have no bad-shoot-risk.

Wihtout talking about DSLR photoskill, daily shoot i always using my smartphone to get shoot. And i am very confidence with it.

Jul 14, 2016 at 10:23 PM Post #104 of 282

Sample shoot from Indonesian Audio group's member, he takes with top-flat view, thats have no bad-shoot-risk.

Wihtout talking about DSLR photoskill, daily shoot i always using my smartphone to get shoot. And i am very confidence with it.

and how to shoot like this om @irgunawan ?

Ngoahaha 
etysmile.gif

Jul 15, 2016 at 1:20 AM Post #105 of 282
@irgunawan
is it possible to disconnect the battery, run a more powerful power supply, and have even greater output-power with the bMac 3CH MK2?

Doesn't matter if not possible, still a killer amp I use daily since getting it. I will have to try rolling the opamps sometime. Any recommended rolls for either one?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back