De'Mun / Bengkel Macro
Aug 10, 2016 at 11:05 AM Post #151 of 282
Hi all,
I'm new to head-fi world especially earbud. Just ordered ve monk+ and will be arrived tomorrow noon, considered as my "induction" earbud hehehe..

Would like to know your impression on any edimun v3 compared to philips fidelio x2 & sennheiser hd650 & radius nef11.

Another thing is bmac 3ch mk2 powerful enough to drive hd650 ? Could it act as an amp directly to pc without dac ?

Thank you and would appreciate your responses.

Aug 10, 2016 at 4:10 PM Post #152 of 282
Hi all,
I'm new to head-fi world especially earbud. Just ordered ve monk+ and will be arrived tomorrow noon, considered as my "induction" earbud hehehe..

Would like to know your impression on any edimun v3 compared to philips fidelio x2 & sennheiser hd650 & radius nef11.

Another thing is bmac 3ch mk2 powerful enough to drive hd650 ? Could it act as an amp directly to pc without dac ?

Thank you and would appreciate your responses.

I don't know the Philps or the Radius and haven't heard a HD650 in about 8 years.

But the bMac 3CH MK2 is certainly powerful enough for the HD650. It is powerful enough to make my SZ2000 literally rumble off my head with bass.

It is 3.5mm input only, no usb, so it's not a USB sound card. you would need a separate DAC or run it from the headphone output of your laptop (this will amplify computer noise too though)

Aug 10, 2016 at 6:51 PM Post #154 of 282
Thank you vapman.
Would you mind to share the impression of red de'mun, edimun, and bmac ?

I am waiting on edimun in the mail but I have re de'mun with me.

I don't know how much other gear you're familiar with but I think the Red Demun + bMac is better than the Red Demun + FiiO E12 or Cayin C5....

Sorry its a vague answer but there is so much i could say about impressions of both red de'mun and bMac, all i can say is the bMac has been my daily amp since the day I got it, even replaced the Cayin C5 i previously hailed to be best portable amp in the price range.

Aug 11, 2016 at 2:15 AM Post #157 of 282
Just arrived and now listening to VE Monk+. Quick impression, the sound tend to warm side. Little peaky on highs. Attacking mid too much. Low is ok.
Guys, would yoy mind to share the impression rose mojito, shozy cygnus, puyin pk1, edimun v3, ve zen 2, and red de'mun compared to ve monk+. Apologize if OOT but I'm amazed by price to performance of this monk +. Thanks. Appreciated.

Aug 12, 2016 at 3:56 AM Post #158 of 282
So about 2 months have gone by since I got myself the bMac 3ch mk2. that day it dethroned my C5, an amp i truly loved, and this unit has been on nearly 24/7 since I got it. The only thing I could possibly ask for is a higher wattage output for ultra power hungry over ears
smily_headphones1.gif

stuck some rubber feet on the bottom to stop it from sliding around...

Aug 12, 2016 at 4:06 AM Post #159 of 282
So about 2 months have gone by since I got myself the bMac 3ch mk2. that day it dethroned my C5, an amp i truly loved, and this unit has been on nearly 24/7 since I got it. The only thing I could possibly ask for is a higher wattage output for ultra power hungry over ears :)  

http://s.aliexpress.com/zuuyQ3A3

Aug 12, 2016 at 4:57 AM Post #162 of 282
Well, for my part I'll patiently wait for the new version of bMac before deciding to pull the trigger or not on the entire range of products at once.
I'm going to try some cheaper alternatives to begin with.

Aug 19, 2016 at 8:36 AM Post #163 of 282
  So about 2 months have gone by since I got myself the bMac 3ch mk2. that day it dethroned my C5, an amp i truly loved, and this unit has been on nearly 24/7 since I got it. The only thing I could possibly ask for is a higher wattage output for ultra power hungry over ears
smily_headphones1.gif

found this thread instead of the earbuds one
did you ever compare to the VE RA+? and is there a new version coming out soon?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back