Delivery of Headstage Arrow HE 4G
Jan 3, 2013 at 1:10 PM Post #241 of 357
I emailed Robert a few days ago asking about delivery times for the amp; he said they're in stock and I would receive it next week.

So I ordered one. Lets see how this goes.

Jan 3, 2013 at 4:03 PM Post #242 of 357
Robert IS alive. He just responded back to my emails and told me that I'd receive it next week. 

Pretty excited about testing this amp out. 

Jan 12, 2013 at 7:44 PM Post #243 of 357
Well it's been over 11 days and still no amp... Neither any response to emails. I wouldn't mind waiting as long as the seller communicates with his customers. But this is just plain ridiculous. 

Jan 12, 2013 at 8:19 PM Post #244 of 357
Quote:
Well it's been over 11 days and still no amp... Neither any response to emails. I wouldn't mind waiting as long as the seller communicates with his customers. But this is just plain ridiculous. 

Mate, this is the way it goes with very small producers like this. If you want service and speed you've got to order from bigger operations that have the product in stock.

Jan 12, 2013 at 11:44 PM Post #245 of 357
Quote:

If I am not mistaken when you ordered your amp he had non in stock. Only recently he updated his site where he promised one week postage. 

Jan 13, 2013 at 3:34 AM Post #246 of 357
Quote:

If I am not mistaken when you ordered your amp he had non in stock. Only recently he updated his site where he promised one week postage. 

Nope :) I was very careful when I ordered that it was in stock. And after sending numerous emails I got a response that it would be here in a week. But... 

Quote:
Mate, this is the way it goes with very small producers like this. If you want service and speed you've got to order from bigger operations that have the product in stock.

No sir, I've bought stuff from other small producers (operated by one guy) from Europe, Asia and North America and never had any issues with them. On the contrary, they were even more customer oriented, having a small business. After the buyer hits the pay button, the selleris obliged to inform the buyer about the whole process, shipping, tracking numbers and a delivery date. This is not all that hard. I do that on Amazon everyday and I am just a one guy. 

Jan 13, 2013 at 8:26 AM Post #247 of 357
The wait is worth it. A week is nothing. As I said before of headstage had a better customer service and product advertisment it could sell its amp easily for 350 USD and no one would every question its price. As I said it was the best purchase I made last year. 

Jan 15, 2013 at 10:27 AM Post #248 of 357
I'm still waiting now and over the week guarantee (UK from Germany) :wink:

Excitement and anticipation builds up and 1 week isn't too long, the frustrating part is having/receiving no information after you've paid for it, if its in stock at all, when it left, when its due, tracking number, response to an email, anything.... i'm not after an hourly delivery window just to now that everything is ok would be nice!

My ipod 5G is lonely!

Jan 15, 2013 at 11:25 AM Post #249 of 357
Just got an update, it was now shipped today 
confused.gif
..... was never gonna quite get it last week based on that then 
wink.gif
. Think it was sent to multiple emails so must have been waiting for stock after all!

Anyway, as a heads up Robert has also said 'pay attention to the new cases...the best I ever made!'...... sounds interesting!

Jan 15, 2013 at 11:45 AM Post #250 of 357
Quote:
Just got an update, it was now shipped today 
confused.gif
..... was never gonna quite get it last week based on that then 
wink.gif
. Think it was sent to multiple emails so must have been waiting for stock after all!

Anyway, as a heads up Robert has also said 'pay attention to the new cases...the best I ever made!'...... sounds interesting!

I got the same email... And it is shipping just now... which sounds interesting as the first email which was sent about 12 days ago had stated that it would be here next week (from Jan 3rd). Yeah sc... the customer, he doesn't need to know everything. 

Jan 15, 2013 at 1:43 PM Post #251 of 357
I emailed Robert last week because he said I would receive my amp then and I didn't get it.

I just got an email from him:

"to undisclosed recipients

Hello,
here is a quick update to your order of the Arrow amp: It was shipped today by DHL. You should receive it this Friday or Saturday (if not, then on Monday next week).
Pay attention to the new cases...the best I ever made!
Let me know how it sounds with your headphones!
Cheers
Robert"

Very excited to get it. Hope it pairs well with my RWA iMod and Heir Audio 4.A.

Jan 15, 2013 at 5:38 PM Post #253 of 357
Quote:
I emailed Robert last week because he said I would receive my amp then and I didn't get it.

Hello,
here is a quick update to your order of the Arrow amp: It was shipped today by DHL. You should receive it this Friday or Saturday (if not, then on Monday next week).
Cheers
Robert"

Got the same email. Which generation iMod do you have. I have an older 4G model but have just bought a 5.5g SSD model with a bigger capacity. I was concerned about the dock connecters that come with the later imods would fit the arrow with its inputs right over at the edge, so I bought a DIY one from a head-fier. What are you using with yours?

Jan 15, 2013 at 6:51 PM Post #255 of 357
Quote:

Hello,
Cheers
Robert"

Got the same email. Which generation iMod do you have. I have an older 4G model but have just bought a 5.5g SSD model with a bigger capacity. I was concerned about the dock connecters that come with the later imods would fit the arrow with its inputs right over at the edge, so I bought a DIY one from a head-fier. What are you using with yours?

I'm using a 5.5 G with a 240GB HDD. And a Qusp made LOD I bought from here.

It's a small left exit one. Fits nicely with my iMod and
JDS Labs C421.

Hope it's okay with the Arrow.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back