Delivery of Headstage Arrow HE 4G
Mar 18, 2013 at 12:15 AM Post #316 of 357
He is not a scammer. Just need to communicate. He has a great product. Communication just needs to improve so that you're not left in limbo. If it take 6 months to a year. Thats fine. Just let the buyer know.

Mar 18, 2013 at 12:16 AM Post #317 of 357
He is not a scammer. Just need to communicate. He has a great product. Communication just needs to improve so that you're not left in limbo. If it take 6 months to a year. Thats fine. Just let the buyer know.

Mar 18, 2013 at 3:33 AM Post #318 of 357

Absolutely! If you give people a date for arrival and it goes beyond that your anticipation and excitement is unsated. I think frustration is quite a natural response to that. After all the positive comments and research people will seriously look forward to plugging it in!

Mar 20, 2013 at 5:13 PM Post #325 of 357
Mine came today.  Does anyone know how the charging works - I'm assuming it charges via the mini USB, but no lights have come on.  I've charged it for several hours, and when I connected my ipod, a red light came on the front inbetween the 2 out sockets.  Whats confusing me is the is CHRG by the IN socket at the back, not next to the mini USB?

Cheers

Mar 20, 2013 at 5:42 PM Post #326 of 357
Quote:
Mine came today.  Does anyone know how the charging works - I'm assuming it charges via the mini USB, but no lights have come on.  I've charged it for several hours, and when I connected my ipod, a red light came on the front inbetween the 2 out sockets.  Whats confusing me is the is CHRG by the IN socket at the back, not next to the mini USB?

Cheers

Hi

Charges vis the min-usb port.

When it's charging, the 3.5mm plug marked "In" (next to the volume pot) glows green.  When it's fully charged, the light goes out.

When you're using the arrow - there is a little red light between the two output jacks that glows.  When it's not being used, there is no light.  It's kind of handy when you first get it - because the automatic shut-off internal switch (when no music is being played) kicks in - and you can actually see it switch itself off.

I haven't had a look at the CHG next to the USB.  I'd imagine that also possibly lights up (green) when charging.  I'll check when I get home.  It's also an audio-input port - and always have that one plugged (so I've never noticed before).

Hope that helped.

Mar 20, 2013 at 7:29 PM Post #327 of 357
Quote:
Hi

Charges vis the min-usb port.

When it's charging, the 3.5mm plug marked "In" (next to the volume pot) glows green.  When it's fully charged, the light goes out.

When you're using the arrow - there is a little red light between the two output jacks that glows.  When it's not being used, there is no light.  It's kind of handy when you first get it - because the automatic shut-off internal switch (when no music is being played) kicks in - and you can actually see it switch itself off.

I haven't had a look at the CHG next to the USB.  I'd imagine that also possibly lights up (green) when charging.  I'll check when I get home.  It's also an audio-input port - and always have that one plugged (so I've never noticed before).

Hope that helped.

Thanks for that - guess it was fully charged when it arrived! 

Mar 23, 2013 at 8:06 PM Post #328 of 357
Got mine yesterday thank god the mailman shove it in the our small mailbox or else i will have to wait the next day to get it
maybe mine was also in the same batch as you guys right now im trying to burn it in to see if it will improve or not but pretty much im satisfied with my purchase.

Mar 24, 2013 at 6:33 PM Post #329 of 357
Quote:
By now i would be thinking it's a scam, and would be getting my money back trough paypal(45days to report) if it wasn't for this thread. well not quite yet, but within 45days of payment. What i'm saying is that if someone doesn't know much about this company, it looks like a scam.

Don't worry buddy. I know Robert well and he will never scam you on this. AFAIK, the main reason for the delay is he demands high quality on his products but the factory can not satisfy that. Additionally,  too many orders and lack of people to handle shipment also cause the delay. I hope Robert can get more people to handle shipment as well as improve communication to customers.

On the other hand, Arrow is a great product. One of the best products I ever try in the price range.

//////////////////////////////////////////////////
oooops I've just recognized you received yours already
tongue_smile.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back