Deal Alert for Australians - Brand New Ultimate Ears SuperFi 5 EB - $99AUD Shipped!!!
Nov 23, 2010 at 6:16 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 3

ProjectDenz

Headphoneus Supremus
http://www.logitechshop.com.au/logitech-u-e-superfi-5-earphones.html

Seems like a good deal for Australians since Logitech's Australian distributors have always screwed us over with ridiculous markups on headphones - would you believe the rrp of the TripleFi 10 here was $700 when it came out?!. Have dealt with these guys before and had no issues. Don't think it comes with warranty though and is most likely discontinued stock - but the detachable cable should ensure a long life.

Nov 23, 2010 at 7:38 AM Post #2 of 3
This is intriguing to me. At the same time, I've never heard particularly good things about the EB's. You jumping on this Denz?

EDIT: Ah, too late. Out of stock anyway.

Nov 23, 2010 at 10:23 AM Post #3 of 3
Extremely tempted but I don't feel that I need to since I already have the TF10. But wow, that went out of stock quickly. There was also an eBay version of this sale from the same seller, it cost $10 more (to cover eBay fees no doubt), but that also seems to have disappeared/sold out. The listings on eBay were put up within the last 24 hours and there was only 10 available.

Sorry for teasing you a_recording.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back