[DEAL] ACS T3
Dec 20, 2012 at 6:31 AM Post #2 of 6
Since we're discussing ACS deals, Jaben has a Christmas bundle of the AC T15 and the Hippo CriCri for 248 SGD, or just over 200 USD. I couldn't find any reviews here about the T15, though according to Jaben forums it basically sounds like a warmer ER-4P with a larger soundstage. 

Anyone interested in the T3? I know I am, since Jaben distributes ACS customs.

Edit: New Yorkers only. Oh well.

Dec 20, 2012 at 7:32 AM Post #3 of 6
Quote:

"* Customers based outside of New York can redeem the voucher if they are able to send impressions to ACS. Voucher redeemers are responsible for the impression taking process and cost - see our network of audiologists or call us for details."

The deal makes the T3 more appealing; I've been considering it, along with the SE 1-Way Pro.

Dec 20, 2012 at 11:13 AM Post #6 of 6
Quote:
Since we're discussing ACS deals, Jaben has a Christmas bundle of the AC T15 and the Hippo CriCri for 248 SGD, or just over 200 USD. I couldn't find any reviews here about the T15, though according to Jaben forums it basically sounds like a warmer ER-4P with a larger soundstage. 

Anyone interested in the T3? I know I am, since Jaben distributes ACS customs.

I did write a review a while ago for the T15.  It can be found here: http://www.ifans.com/blog/33530/  It is a warmer Etymotic (warmer than the HF2).

Users who are viewing this thread

Back