DC Area Head-Fi Meet - Capital Audio Fest 2017 - Nov 5, 2017
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 24, 2017 at 2:46 PM Post #16 of 46
There has been a change since Bob Carver Corporation has taken the room that we were going to put the meet in
It now will be the Madison Room on the 3rd floor
Please be sure to bring plenty of power strips and extension cords

Oct 27, 2017 at 8:29 AM Post #18 of 46
Yea, I would expect Focal to be there at all - that would be a big surprise. Though I'm sure vendors will have them - and they always show up at the meets.

I'm really looking forward to going. I wish this was still more in the summer time. I've been to a few shows now but home to spend some time checking out the differences between a lot of different speakers.

Oct 31, 2017 at 7:45 PM Post #19 of 46
There has been a change since Bob Carver Corporation has taken the room that we were going to put the meet in
It now will be the Madison Room on the 3rd floor
Please be sure to bring plenty of power strips and extension cords

Wonder if Bob will be there? He is quite the character and, if he is, that would be reason enough to go this event!
He's into tubes now but, man, he has such a history of interesting products and was always the best sales guy in the room.
His Cube amp was one of my early hifi audio purchases, that tiny thing put out insane watts for that time.

Nov 3, 2017 at 7:46 AM Post #24 of 46
Who all is going and when / what day?

Nov 3, 2017 at 8:26 AM Post #25 of 46
I'll be helping Ken at the the Schiit table today. I cannot make the headphone event.
Take lots of pictures on Sunday everyone!

Nov 3, 2017 at 9:19 AM Post #26 of 46
I'll be at CapFest most of tomorrow and will swing by. If I run out of time on Sat, I'll come back on Sun. I wont be bringing gear as I have a few speakers I want to spend some time with.

Nov 3, 2017 at 7:15 PM Post #27 of 46
I am gonna show up on the 5th. Will the other headphone vendors be around tomorrow (4th)?

Last edited:
Nov 3, 2017 at 10:12 PM Post #29 of 46
Just to clarify... As I understand it... CanMania is an entire room devoted to headphone vendors. CanMania is there all three days. Separate from that is a room for a Head-Fi meet from 10 to 4 on Sunday. As usual, folks can bring their own stuff to that event and try things out. Bring power strips to that .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back