DC Area Fall Meet
Aug 27, 2007 at 9:00 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 35

grawk

Itinerant Miscreant
Quote:

So, I will pick up where Thrice left off. Anyone interested in a fall meet for DC? I don't mind doing the organizing this time. My preference is Frederick area, but that's just because it's easier/cheaper. I'll help run it no matter where we pick.

I suggest either 10/6 or 10/13.

Now that it looks like consensus is 10/6, now I'll track down a meeting room. Looks like the hotels in Frederick might not have space, but I'll make some calls.

I'll figure on a room about the size of what we had in july, or a little smaller. say 400 sq feet?

Aug 28, 2007 at 12:29 AM Post #3 of 35
oooh, ohhh, can I come too
wink.gif
smily_headphones1.gif

Aug 28, 2007 at 12:36 AM Post #4 of 35
I can make it on Oct. 6, but not Oct. 13.

Aug 28, 2007 at 2:29 PM Post #7 of 35
Quote:

Originally Posted by grawk /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I thought we got rid of you
smily_headphones1.gif

Quote:

Originally Posted by tkam /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I guess we'll have to try harder this time
wink.gif
. You can count me in for either date.

I can always be bribed to leave with Rochefort...
wink.gif

Aug 29, 2007 at 2:51 AM Post #13 of 35
i was planning on attending the last one and was so bummed not to be able to make it then. i'm hoping tha ti might be able to make this one. if it's in october earlier in the month is probably better than later, but i'll need to know the dates soon.

Aug 29, 2007 at 2:56 AM Post #14 of 35
Come Dave...and I will still buy you lunch or dinner that I was going to buy you last time
wink.gif

Quote:

Originally Posted by daveDerek /img/forum/go_quote.gif
i was planning on attending the last one and was so bummed not to be able to make it then. i'm hoping tha ti might be able to make this one. if it's in october earlier in the month is probably better than later, but i'll need to know the dates soon.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back