Darkvoice Shipping
Oct 31, 2009 at 12:59 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 19

gbacic

500+ Head-Fier
Why is the shipping from Darkvoice so expensive? The majority of amps from China (that I've seen) have shipping at around $35 to $45, while Darkvoice has shipping starting from $70.

Is there a good reason for the shipping price? Is there any way to lower the shipping price by talking to someone in Darkvoice?

Oct 31, 2009 at 2:31 AM Post #2 of 19
Most amps i've seen from china are in that price range.The only exception being Little Dot who are pleasantly cheap.

Oct 31, 2009 at 3:22 AM Post #3 of 19
It's a bit weird huh. I've always wondered why it's a lot more than other companies. For example, it's 30-45USD to ship to Australia for most companies yet it's around 80USD if buying a Darkvoice product.

Oct 31, 2009 at 1:48 PM Post #5 of 19
I'd rather they just add $30 to the product price.

Nov 1, 2009 at 3:37 AM Post #7 of 19
Little Dot have a fantastic warranty on there products.

If on the chance a functional problem arises within the first 3 months (we've found that if issues occur, the vast majority crop up within the first month or two) of your warranty period and you send it back to us for repair, we will reimburse you the full return shipping amount once we receive it so there is absolutely no out-of-pocket cost to you!
From 3 months until the end of your warranty period, if a functional problem arises we will reimburse you for half of the return shipping cost once we receive it.

From warranty expiration to as long as you own your Little Dot, repair/labor/parts are always free - the only thing you are responsible for is shipping costs.
Vacuum tubes are not covered under warranty as they are a consumable item, however if there are functional issues with a tube, we can provide a free replacement(s) for just the cost of shipping.

Nov 2, 2009 at 9:27 AM Post #9 of 19
Quote:

Originally Posted by boyier2008 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
The shipping price is set down by the weight and arrived country.

You don't say! Your shipping charges would be fair if you had a good returns policy like Little Dot,but you don't.Your amps are poorly packaged but it appears Little Dot aren't and when i visit Little Dots forum it looks like customer queries are answered promptly,politely and in more than just a couple of words.You need to sort your act out if you want to be competitive.

Nov 2, 2009 at 4:01 PM Post #10 of 19
Yea, there shipping is a bit high. What is strange though is there it does not matter where you buy the Darkvoice from. Boyier or any of the ebay sellers. They all charge 70+ for shipping the Darkvoice amps.

Nov 2, 2009 at 8:44 PM Post #13 of 19
Yeah, Head-Direct is an authorized dealer for Darkvoice.

Nov 2, 2009 at 9:34 PM Post #14 of 19
Darkvoice stuff tends to ship via EMS, which really is expensive.

Nov 2, 2009 at 11:01 PM Post #15 of 19
Quote:

Originally Posted by Lil' Knight /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Isn't Head-Direct an authorized dealer for Darkvoice? It should prevent the hassle of shipping back/forth for warranty.

Yep,wish i'd waited till they had the 337se in stock instead of going thru Boyier
angry_face.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back