Darkvoice 336SE Dimensions?
Feb 27, 2009 at 2:47 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 8

illkemist

100+ Head-Fier
I tried to find the approximate dimensions of this amp online and found nothing. Same for a Head-Fi search. Does anyone have this information?

Thanks!

Feb 27, 2009 at 3:58 PM Post #2 of 8
Quote:

Originally Posted by illkemist /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I tried to find the approximate dimensions of this amp online and found nothing. Same for a Head-Fi search. Does anyone have this information?

D: almost 30 cm with protruding parts
W: bit more than 15 cm
H: amp alone about 15 cm but about 17.5 cm with a tube like RCA 6AS7G

Feb 27, 2009 at 4:09 PM Post #3 of 8
Quote:

Originally Posted by Oskari /img/forum/go_quote.gif
D: almost 30 cm with protruding parts
W: bit more than 15 cm
H: amp alone about 15 cm but about 17.5 cm with a tube like RCA 6AS7G

Thanks for the quick reply!

Feb 28, 2009 at 11:41 AM Post #4 of 8
Quote:

Originally Posted by illkemist /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Thanks!

I admit that Darkvoice's official web site is one of the worst without sufficient product information, even just some basic spec.
confused_face.gif

Mar 1, 2009 at 12:46 PM Post #5 of 8
..it's big!!
Darkvoice does have a terrible website. AudiophileChina's a real white knuckle ride too. But they did send me the amp, and they did email me back after what I thought was enough prodding

Mar 1, 2009 at 2:43 PM Post #7 of 8
Quote:

Originally Posted by dave650 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
AudiophileChina's a real white knuckle ride too

No kidding. I've found that they're a little difficult to deal with. But hopefully, we've reached a satisfactory result. I actually am waiting to receive the 336SE soon. I originally bought another product from them that was malfunctioning when I first received it. So I sent it back for repairs. When I got it back, it still didn't work. So I had to go back and forth with them for a couple of months to get something else. Really, I think they wanted me to just give up and accept a product that I really didn't want. After I decided to ask for something else, they offered me two products that I didn't want. The whole time, I had been asking for the DV 336SE and they seemed determined to offload something else to me instead. I've got my fingers crossed, hoping that there are no additional problems.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back