Dallas, TX - Sunday, September 29th, 2013 - "Big Tex Wears Headphones Too" meetup
Sep 20, 2013 at 1:54 PM Post #106 of 227
You're welcome to...for a few hundred bucks.
wink.gif

How many couple hundred we talking?

Sep 20, 2013 at 4:34 PM Post #109 of 227
Yatta! I won an auction for a CD transport on Audiogon that should definitely be here in time to bring to the meet. So at least I will have a source for the two DACs I'm bringing.

Updated Equipment list

Stax Sr-307
KGSSHV
Neko Audio D100mk2
Audio-GD NFB-1.32
Theta Digital Basic CD Transport

Sep 21, 2013 at 4:54 PM Post #110 of 227
Sep 22, 2013 at 7:25 PM Post #111 of 227
I've been too busy to active here lately, so I'm sorry I haven't responded to this earlier.  I should be able to attend. I'm not sure what I'll feel up to hauling around with me, but I might be able to convince myself to bring the LG and HE-6/HD800 again. 

Sep 22, 2013 at 10:10 PM Post #112 of 227
I've been too busy to active here lately, so I'm sorry I haven't responded to this earlier.  I should be able to attend. I'm not sure what I'll feel up to hauling around with me, but I might be able to convince myself to bring the LG and HE-6/HD800 again. 

That would be awesome if you could be there and bring that gear :D

Sep 23, 2013 at 12:55 AM Post #113 of 227

Hey, great!  Look forward to seeing you again! 

Dan Clark Audio Make every day a fun day filled with music and friendship! Stay updated on Dan Clark Audio at their sponsor profile on Head-Fi.

@funCANS MrSpeakers https://danclarkaudio.com info@danclarkaudio.com
Sep 23, 2013 at 1:00 AM Post #114 of 227

Dave, if you come I'll come.

I have until Thursday to decide if I want to take that 4hr drive.

Sep 23, 2013 at 1:19 AM Post #115 of 227
Hi folks;

I'm planning to come. I'll bring a balanced lcd 2 rev 2 bamboo. A mjolnir amp and a balanced CI Dac for that setup.  Having said that, there is a problem.
I've always gotten data/songs to it through a classic squeezebox. I'll bring the squeezebox, and am confident it will play, but worried about the time it takes to learn others music.
I'll bring an audio -gd 15.32 and a partially markl modded D-5000 also. The source of my songs will be flac though a laptop. This should be fun.

Baz

Sep 23, 2013 at 1:27 AM Post #116 of 227
Dave, if you come I'll come.

I have until Thursday to decide if I want to take that 4hr drive.

Oh, I'll be there. Just not completely positive that I'll bring a bunch of great with me.

Hey, great!  Look forward to seeing you again! 

Likewise. I'm not sure if I'll be going to RMAF again this year, so I don't know if we'll have another opportunity to catch up again Amy time soon.

Sep 23, 2013 at 6:16 AM Post #117 of 227
As far as can jam goes, I've decided I'm going right after I graduate... Again, looking forward to seeing y'all this upcoming Sunday!

Sep 23, 2013 at 10:17 AM Post #118 of 227
I just bought a Schiit Lyr so I will have that at the meet as well. I'll still bring the Magni too if I still have it. I'm going to sell it after I get the Lyr. Should be here on Thursday. The person I bought it from is sending me a few different sets of tubes with it so people will be able to experiment with those at the meet.

Sep 23, 2013 at 12:01 PM Post #119 of 227
Awesome man! Looking forward to it :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back