Dallas, TX - Sunday, September 29th, 2013 - "Big Tex Wears Headphones Too" meetup
Sep 10, 2013 at 9:33 AM Post #62 of 227
I'll throw in a tentative yes but I might be preoccupied with planning & another evening event on Saturday.

Need any restaurant suggestions? Check out Smoke next to the Belmont Hotel. Fun place, good food. 

Sep 10, 2013 at 12:26 PM Post #64 of 227
Update: All of the following Resonessence Labs products will be featured at this meet:

Concero

Concero HD

Concero HP

and the newest member... a brand new product not yet found anywhere else... the prototype... the grand... the... wait for it... wait for it... 

(to be continued)

Sep 10, 2013 at 1:23 PM Post #65 of 227
Does anyone want to pick up my concero if i bring it to the meet? 
rolleyes.gif

Sep 10, 2013 at 11:58 PM Post #67 of 227
Looking forward to seeing you there MrSpeakers! Could you also bring a Mad Dog SE? I would REALLY like to hear one as I'm planning to get one.:)

-edit-
It would be fantastic if you could bring a stock t50rp as well so we can hear the difference between the three models :D

Sep 11, 2013 at 11:48 AM Post #68 of 227
I hope I can make it to this one. I couldn't make it to the last one because of work obligations but hopefully work won't get in the way this time around. 

Would anyone be interested in a set Beyerdynamic T90s if I bring them to the meet? I've got them up for sale so I would happily bring them if someone is interested in taking them off my hands. That is if I don't sell them before then.

Sep 11, 2013 at 2:56 PM Post #69 of 227
Looking forward to seeing you there MrSpeakers! Could you also bring a Mad Dog SE? I would REALLY like to hear one as I'm planning to get one.
smily_headphones1.gif

-edit-
It would be fantastic if you could bring a stock t50rp as well so we can hear the difference between the three models
biggrin.gif

Yes, we'll bring the Mad Dogs, not a stock T50.  Space and listening time don't really allow for that.

Dan Clark Audio Make every day a fun day filled with music and friendship! Stay updated on Dan Clark Audio at their sponsor profile on Head-Fi.

@funCANS MrSpeakers https://danclarkaudio.com info@danclarkaudio.com
Sep 11, 2013 at 3:20 PM Post #70 of 227
Okay, that's alright, thanks for bringing the Mad Dogs :D

Sep 12, 2013 at 1:53 PM Post #75 of 227
I'm going to try to be the from start to finish, but it depends on my Dad...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back