dailysteal.com bait and switch uhp336
Aug 15, 2009 at 5:07 AM Post #2 of 10
Unfortunately, the same thing happened to me.
mad.gif
I just received my set today and have already sent them an email about it. We'll see how it turns out.

Aug 15, 2009 at 5:48 AM Post #3 of 10
This has happened with them in the past. They will offer you a partial refund if you decide to keep them or a complete refund+cost of return shipping if you don't.

Aug 15, 2009 at 6:46 AM Post #6 of 10
Friend of mine got a few pairs of these on my recommendation (I thought they were UHP336 obviously).

One of the sets he got was obviously used, with massive globs of earwax on the tips, with no baggie of spare tips.

Another one was missing a single bi-flange tip.

And a third is NOT a UHS306. I have no idea what it is, but it has no volume control and the mic is marked i-DIGI. Nor does it say "Altec Lansing" anywhere on it.

Needless, to say we already got a return authorization from DailySteals. They offered to refund purchase price and return shipping. They also offered a $3 refund on each if he would like to keep them. I'm thinking of keeping a set for myself just for the nice pouch.

Aug 15, 2009 at 7:22 AM Post #8 of 10
Quote:

Originally Posted by Nagasaki_Kid /img/forum/go_quote.gif
so only refund on the price not shipping?

They will refund full purchase price + shipping + return shipping if you include the return shipping receipt.

I think I would get delivery confirmation as well if I were sending anything back to them. Who knows...

Aug 15, 2009 at 3:30 PM Post #9 of 10
Haha! that reminds me when I went to pick up my Tux for a wedding - and when we opened up the shoe bag, it looked like someone had a wild bachelor party the night before - puke on the shoe! The Men's Warehouse was embarrassed by the 'mess up'.

Quote:

Originally Posted by ljokerl /img/forum/go_quote.gif
One of the sets he got was obviously used, with massive globs of earwax on the tips, with no baggie of spare tips.

Aug 18, 2009 at 12:42 AM Post #10 of 10
So they finally responded to me and offered exactly what members have been saying. Full refund + return shipping or a $3 partial refund. I chose the 3 dollar refund and thought 7 bucks for the case was good enough for me. They were super quick to refund the money (within 10 minutes of me emailing them back).

Users who are viewing this thread

Back