DAC to pair with Darkvoice 3322
Jul 17, 2009 at 6:40 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 5

Koolpsych

100+ Head-Fier
I purchased a Darkvoice 3322 paired with my upgraded Zero dac and HD650 phones a while back and have been listening to my system with great enjoyment. Now, "upgratis" has set in. After looking through the forums, I see amp/dac pairing is very important rather than the quality of the individual components.

I am looking for suggestions on good pairing DAC with the Darkvoice 3322 and HD650 for less than $1000 USD. Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Thanks

Jul 17, 2009 at 6:22 PM Post #2 of 5
Well, I have HD650s and the DV332 - which is a killer combination, and i also had the upgraded Zero dac, so we must be pretty close on sound! In the end i bought the audio-gd 3SE DAC, and i've been very happy with this combination.

Jul 26, 2009 at 7:58 AM Post #3 of 5
Quote:

Originally Posted by BigTony /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Well, I have HD650s and the DV332 - which is a killer combination, and i also had the upgraded Zero dac, so we must be pretty close on sound! In the end i bought the audio-gd 3SE DAC, and i've been very happy with this combination.

Nice, I will look into this dac. Any other suggestions? I have been thinking about an mhdt havana but am wondering whether any others out there have a similar setup and are pleased with the results.

Jul 20, 2012 at 9:17 AM Post #5 of 5
Hi tony, I just realise that you are living in Hull, uk. I always looking for someone near me that share the same interest in headphone. I am a beginner in headphones, and looking to buy either the sennheiser HD800 or Audeze LCD-2 and for the headphone amp I'm thinking of getting Darkvoice 337. Would be great if you can give some advice. Thank you

Users who are viewing this thread

Back