DAC / AMP with Line out and 3.5mm
Aug 17, 2019 at 3:16 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 4

WildStyle-R11

500+ Head-Fier
So my friend is doing his Streaming PC setup things and run into audio delay when he used his capture card and stuff.

Currently looking for a DAC / AMP That can Send 2 signals at the same time, AKA 3.5mm or 6.35mm for headphones and Some kind of line out or RCA to 3.5mm for his capture card. But you know the kinda that has full signal at the back and volume control for the headphone.

Any suggestions, something on the cheaper end Max 300, but better if around the 100 mark?

Aug 17, 2019 at 11:54 PM Post #2 of 4
Some DACs like AudioGDs can have all line outputs working (but double check which models), just not the headphone out and line out at the same time. You can then use one output to send a signal to a headphone amplifier and the other line out feeds the capture card.

Aug 18, 2019 at 1:32 AM Post #3 of 4
So my friend is doing his Streaming PC setup things and run into audio delay when he used his capture card and stuff.
Currently looking for a DAC / AMP That can Send 2 signals at the same time, AKA 3.5mm or 6.35mm for headphones and Some kind of line out or RCA to 3.5mm for his capture card. But you know the kinda that has full signal at the back and volume control for the headphone.
Any suggestions, something on the cheaper end Max 300, but better if around the 100 mark?
An Audio Interface might be what your looking for?

Aug 18, 2019 at 6:49 AM Post #4 of 4
Well, looking at all the options, either keep it simple or tell him to get something like GoXLR, which as far as I know is a bit of a crap, but it would remove a lot of software out of the mix that he is using.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back