Dac/Amp recommendations for Ether Flow
Sep 3, 2017 at 12:33 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 8

deafmonkey

New Head-Fier
I just bought a Ether Flow and need a better amp. Currently using like a 5 year old E09k/E07k that has a slight channel imbalance LOL. I'm in China so stuff from Mayflower and Schiit are hard to find. I'm not too familiar with dacs/amps but I would prefer a setup with just 1 unit (dac/amp combo) since my desk space is limited and I'm basically broke after buying the headphones themselves. Some of the ones that I've been considering include:

iFi iDSD Black Label
Audio-GD NFB 11.28
xduoo xd-06 (I initially heard the Ether Flow C with this and it blew me away. But later I listened to it with the Ether Flows and it was even better)

Budget: the iFi DSD BL goes for around $600 in China so I'll say $600 (side note, they're $444 on amazon why the **** is a Chinese company charging more in China than the US...). But I'm going back to America for like a week next month so I can wait if I really have to.

I would also like your thoughts on what types of dac/amps would pair well with these headphones.

Sep 4, 2017 at 6:01 PM Post #4 of 8
What about the NFB 11? I like that it's smaller, has a DAC and Zeos thought they were pretty good.

Yeah, that is also a good option. As long as them have them in stock.

Sep 4, 2017 at 7:39 PM Post #5 of 8
Another vote for the Audio-gd, they seem to make good products although their customer service and compatibility are not the best from what I've heard

Sep 7, 2017 at 2:13 AM Post #7 of 8
Budget: the iFi DSD BL goes for around $600 in China so I'll say $600 (side note, they're $444 on amazon why the **** is a Chinese company charging more in China than the US...).
I'm not sure where you got your information from but iFi isn't a Chinese company. It's a British based company.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back