DAC Amp recomendations.
May 14, 2018 at 6:08 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 3

honeyjjack

100+ Head-Fier
Hi. My current gear is jh audio layla and 64 audio a18t running through Lotoo paw gold. I have sold my hugo 1 because it was neither a portable or desktop and plan to buy a chord Qutest(or whatever dac you might recomend). Which amp would match the qutest/other dac well and have a good noise to signal ratio for iems? I am also planning to buy a totl headphone or speakers in the future and it would be nice if the amp power those too. My budget is 5000k for both dac and amp but cheaper would be better. I have had alot of experience with portables but not so much with desktop. please recommend me a dac and amp for my needs. Thank you.

May 15, 2018 at 6:38 AM Post #2 of 3
Well you seem to be very accustomed to high end gear. Why dont visit audio shops or threads on the high end equipment forums?I couldn't advise you since I also have the u18t but I'm more into portable set ups.

May 15, 2018 at 7:46 PM Post #3 of 3
I dont have that many shops near me :frowning2: It was easy for me to find reviews and matchup of portable gear, most reviews have parings between dap and iems and comparison of daps, but im not sure where i should start for parings between dacs(qutest) and amp. Also there arent that many who use their desktop gear for iems. I am currently looking at ragnarok and yggy instead of qutest.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back