DAC/AMP for nintendo switch and Sony PSP?
Mar 3, 2019 at 4:37 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 12

Thenewbie76

100+ Head-Fier
So I am trying to find a dac/amp for my gaming consoles.I was thinking about one of the creative dac/amp because my friend showed to me that he can use the sound blaster E1 to connect to his PSP using the line in however I would probably go for one of their higher end model. Also a DAC/AMP for the switch shouldn't be hard to find since its USB C

Mar 6, 2019 at 11:48 PM Post #3 of 12
Mar 7, 2019 at 2:54 AM Post #5 of 12
I think there is no need for it if you are not gonna to play games on tv with switch. Sometimes the soundtrack and sound effect may not worth an extra dac/amp.

Mar 7, 2019 at 9:13 AM Post #6 of 12
Mar 7, 2019 at 10:50 AM Post #8 of 12
Something like the EarStudio may be what you're looking for since its portable and can work on multiple devices (switch/laptop/smartphone).

Just tested it and it works great on Switch (Fulla 2 was also tested):

IrohcOlZ.jpg

Mar 8, 2019 at 1:00 PM Post #10 of 12
Honestly i think you're better off buying a portable dac/amp from a brand and hooking it up to your switch/psp.
Theres no real point in keeping it as a huge expensive solution because they will likely be mobile with it.
you could buy a FiiO Q5 or K3. if you want sony, yo could get the Sony PHA-3.
these would work wonderfully with your portable setup if you choose to.

Mar 8, 2019 at 11:43 PM Post #11 of 12
Honestly i think you're better off buying a portable dac/amp from a brand and hooking it up to your switch/psp.
Theres no real point in keeping it as a huge expensive solution because they will likely be mobile with it.
you could buy a FiiO Q5 or K3. if you want sony, yo could get the Sony PHA-3.
these would work wonderfully with your portable setup if you choose to.
I have been eyeing on the K3, seems like a perfect laptop solution . Was gonna check it out at canjamm end of this month.

Mar 12, 2019 at 9:33 AM Post #12 of 12
I have been eyeing on the K3, seems like a perfect laptop solution . Was gonna check it out at canjamm end of this month.
I would grab it to be honest, for the price, you wouldnt be loosing much and im sure if you're not pleased with it for any reason, you could sell it used with minimal loss.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back