Cypher Labs Theorem 720
Apr 2, 2015 at 2:34 PM Post #347 of 485
I have listened to my Theorem 720 paired with iPhone 4S (CAN is Hifiman 400 with Norm cables RSA balanced). The sound almost similar to this combination Cavalli Liquid Carbon amp (new one) + Chord Hugo DAC + Apple MAC air source + Audeze LCD can except the latter has more body.

Apr 2, 2015 at 3:05 PM Post #348 of 485
Has anyone ever compared the CypherLabs 720, ALO International+, and CEntrance HiFi-M8? How would these amplifiers be ranked in 1st, 2nd, and 3rd place strictly based on performance and technical specs (not size, weight, and battery life etc.)? 

Apr 7, 2015 at 11:21 PM Post #354 of 485
How was the sound using Theorem 720 pairing with TH900

Amazing !!! 
beerchug.gif

May 31, 2015 at 9:32 AM Post #355 of 485
I would like to try the theorem with my WA 7 tube amp and bypass the WA 7's DAC. I need a good analogue cable from the Theorem Line out to the WA7 RCA input L and R jacks. Any suggestions????

May 31, 2015 at 8:50 PM Post #356 of 485
I am trying to choose a line out cable 3.5mm (1/8”) analog to RCA male for using another tube amp with
the Theorem. So far the Audioquest Forrest and Blue Jeans seem good and close in price. Anyone feel that one is better than the other??

Jun 6, 2015 at 1:52 AM Post #357 of 485
After owning the Theorem for a while now I'm ready to explore balanced. It is surprising how little info I can get via Google so what better than here? Can someone show me a pic of how the cable from my headphones end at the Theorem? Is it better to get a complete new cable for my custom IEMs or are there adapters I can use. Photos would be most useful. Thanks in advance.

Jun 6, 2015 at 2:56 AM Post #358 of 485

This is what I'm using to adapt my 4-pin XLR balanced cable to use on the Theorem 720.

Jun 6, 2015 at 7:47 AM Post #359 of 485
After owning the Theorem for a while now I'm ready to explore balanced. It is surprising how little info I can get via Google so what better than here? Can someone show me a pic of how the cable from my headphones end at the Theorem? Is it better to get a complete new cable for my custom IEMs or are there adapters I can use. Photos would be most useful. Thanks in advance.

You can use an adapter as long as your current cable is balanced.  If it is a single ended non-balanced TRS jack, you would need to re-terminate your cable or replace it with a cable with the correct balanced jack for your Theorem.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back