CustomArt FIBAE Impressions Thread
Sep 30, 2022 at 6:52 PM Post #2,146 of 2,468
Hey guys! Here is my review of the Custom Art FIBAE 7 Unlimited. The review covers both, the UIEM and CIEM versions of the F7U, with an extensive and detailed comparisons section that includes the original FIBAE 7 as well as IEMs from 64 Audio, Softears and the Polish Bros Inc. - which is what I refer CustomArt, Lime Ears and Craft Ears together for fun! Ha! :sweat_smile: This one took a lot of effort and time to test, A/B compare and jot down all my impressions! Hope you all enjoy the read! Let me know if you have any questions for me. Cheers!

CustomArt F7U Featured Image.jpg

Sep 30, 2022 at 11:26 PM Post #2,147 of 2,468
Hey guys! Here is my review of the Custom Art FIBAE 7 Unlimited. The review covers both, the UIEM and CIEM versions of the F7U, with an extensive and detailed comparisons section that includes the original FIBAE 7 as well as IEMs from 64 Audio, Softears and the Polish Bros Inc. - which is what I refer CustomArt, Lime Ears and Craft Ears together for fun! Ha! :sweat_smile: This one took a lot of effort and time to test, A/B compare and jot down all my impressions! Hope you all enjoy the read! Let me know if you have any questions for me. Cheers!

Noice
also @piotrus-g nice work.

Oct 1, 2022 at 6:09 AM Post #2,148 of 2,468

Amazing review, incredibly detailed, and technical. One of the best content I've seen. Great work Animagus!
Noice
also @piotrus-g nice work.
Thank you :)

Oct 1, 2022 at 10:09 AM Post #2,149 of 2,468

great review indeed, enjoyed the"polish bros inc." comparisons and really helpful :L3000:

Oct 1, 2022 at 3:22 PM Post #2,150 of 2,468

If I may ask about comparison with pneuma, with the bass switch on the change is only in the sub bass response?

Oct 1, 2022 at 3:54 PM Post #2,151 of 2,468
Oct 1, 2022 at 4:35 PM Post #2,152 of 2,468
If I may ask about comparison with pneuma, with the bass switch on the change is only in the sub bass response?
Hey! Both sub-bass and mid-bass. I've covered it in my Pneuma review here in the sound analysis section. The para that starts with 'Switch'.

Oct 24, 2022 at 6:03 AM Post #2,155 of 2,468
Thank you, thorough explanation and this answer is actually what I was hoping for, I never listened to the u12t, but reading users' reviews I'm pretty sure I don't like that type of signature, too thin
U12t is far from thin. I'd consider both U12t and Fibae 7U as balance sounding iem that great for allround.

64 provide more lively character, punchier at low, more bite at treble and midrange area. Fibae 7U is more fluid, closer to neutral line, but also deliver musical sense in good way (not boring).

Actually, I think it's understandable if a person able to like U12t and Fibae 7U at the same time.

Oct 24, 2022 at 7:12 AM Post #2,156 of 2,468
U12t is far from thin. I'd consider both U12t and Fibae 7U as balance sounding iem that great for allround.

64 provide more lively character, punchier at low, more bite at treble and midrange area. Fibae 7U is more fluid, closer to neutral line, but also deliver musical sense in good way (not boring).

Actually, I think it's understandable if a person able to like U12t and Fibae 7U at the same time.
I am of the same opinion, but I chose Fibae 7U I'm closer in sound. U12t good iem and someone he is closer.

Oct 24, 2022 at 7:15 AM Post #2,157 of 2,468
FIBAE 5 coming…

2348A91B-B917-4CF4-BA2F-4BBEC0B1093B.jpeg

Oct 24, 2022 at 8:32 AM Post #2,159 of 2,468
I have been away from HF for a long while (tough times in 2022) now but this I can't pass... My order is in :grin:

Oct 24, 2022 at 8:33 AM Post #2,160 of 2,468
I have been away from HF for a long while (tough times in 2022) now but this I can't pass... My order is in :grin:
Welcome to the club, preorder done a hour ago👌

Users who are viewing this thread

Back