Custom seal
Feb 7, 2009 at 2:54 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 4

Huxley

1000+ Head-Fier
Does it take time to get used to your first pair, at first i thought it had to be a real airtight seal but i found this a pain in the backside, i think i've finally found what it should be after using them all day.

Ive run what i think is the sensaphonics test, two tones one high freq the other low but both are the same pitch does this mean i have it right?

Throughout the day they would pop out when talking or eating or even turn my head but now then seem to want to stay in, i think my ears needed to adjust to them is this again right?

I thought something was amiss to begin with, even thinking the canal tips might have been too short but now i've worn them a while it seems this might not be such a wise move.

In other words help lol.

Can't you get paste to use when your ears run dry?

Feb 8, 2009 at 4:55 PM Post #3 of 4
Senasphonics Customs ?

If you have customs, U/E has a great video for the proper fit. you start out with them in a tilted forward position and rotate them back while guiding into the ear. I find that my customs stay better with the cord over the ear. ( less drag)

Feb 8, 2009 at 5:12 PM Post #4 of 4
No sleek customs.

I was already running over the ear as it's my preferred method.

I've just watched the video and did the whole twisting in thing, hmm that is better i'll have to admit, they feel like they're sitting in more comfortably as well, thanks for the advice.
ksc75smile.gif

Aah now i have it licked, as you twist you find it inserts deeper into your canal.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back