Custom IEM hesitation
Jul 22, 2009 at 8:30 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 5

twylight

500+ Head-Fier
Any advice for those with top of the line custom IEMs? I have not ventured into them because of the lack of resale and fear of ruining them. I wish they made them in 2 piece so they had some resale value.

Any advice for getting over this? I am considering hoping on the hype train of the JH13pro as I would completely sell off my gear except the Havana as my ears would be having huge aural sex evidently. And I could use them at work and home without looking like a tool with MAH BIG HEADFONES on.

Thoughts? Or just suck it up...

Jul 22, 2009 at 8:41 PM Post #2 of 5
Quote:

Originally Posted by twylight /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Any advice for those with top of the line custom IEMs? I have not ventured into them because of the lack of resale and fear of ruining them. I wish they made them in 2 piece so they had some resale value.

Any advice for getting over this? I am considering hoping on the hype train of the JH13pro as I would completely sell off my gear except the Havana as my ears would be having huge aural sex evidently. And I could use them at work and home without looking like a tool with MAH BIG HEADFONES on.

Thoughts? Or just suck it up...

It's not hype. Suck it up and just do it. You won't be disappointed.

Jul 22, 2009 at 10:17 PM Post #3 of 5
frown.gif
I came here thinking that I could relate, and then I see that your price bracket is about 4-5x mine.
frown.gif

Either way, I hope you like whichever combination you choose.

-Nkk

Jul 22, 2009 at 10:17 PM Post #4 of 5
could always try some um56's for your um3x so that you can still have resale on them and see if your happy? Then again if you have the money to go with the 13's then i sure wouldnt hesitate after the reviews ive seen they look to be worth every cent. I just cant afford them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back