Current fads that annoy you (spinning car rims)
Sep 27, 2006 at 4:53 PM Post #16 of 182
1. Pimpin' out rides
2. Referring to it as such
3. Ridiculous, gaudy jewelry
4. The whole Texas Hold'Em and Ballroom dancing crazes
5. wearing pants on the new waist, one's kneecaps.
6. reality-tv (know its years old, but still a current fad)
7. the entire ignorant -izzle, -shizzle, -nizzle nonsense
8. wearing baseball caps sideways
9. all the "cool" hairstyles that look like someone just rolled out of bed and never heard of a comb
10. anything endorsed by one of the "Jackass" morons
11. Anything on SpikeTV that isn't UFC
12. The Burger King (he isn't funny and never was)

there is more, but it's lunch time...

Sep 27, 2006 at 4:57 PM Post #17 of 182
Hold'em is an awesome game if you can get a good group to play with. Also the World Series is surprisingly fun to watch.

Nothing really annoys me; zen
cool.gif

Sep 27, 2006 at 6:32 PM Post #18 of 182
Quote:

Originally Posted by stewtheking
When people wear boxer shorts and then have their trousers (pants, as I believe you call them in the states) slung so low that the pants are entirely hanging out and on display. Just wear a belt and put your boxers away.

I hate this also but sometimes it happens.

2-3 months ago I bought a pair of jeans 34-35. In the last 2 months I've lost 20lbs due to not lifting, switching from 5 meals a day to 1-2 (college), and other personal reasons.

And guess what... even with a belt on my pants will start dropping down at times.

Sep 27, 2006 at 7:08 PM Post #19 of 182
Quote:

Originally Posted by warubozu
People who build and cruise in Donks:

donk.jpg

A Donk is essentially a late model Cad, Cutlass, Impala, etc. that has been jacked up riding on at least 24s and with hideously loud paint jobs. More popular down South, they're totally stupid looking.

That is, without a doubt, the STUPIDEST looking thing I have ever seen in my life.

Kill this person - whoever owns that car is apparently a waste of human flesh. He shouldn't be allowed to breed.

Sep 27, 2006 at 7:14 PM Post #21 of 182
People that spend $100 or more on freakin audio cables, and then say it annoys them when people spend money to trick out their cars.

Sep 27, 2006 at 7:17 PM Post #23 of 182
I don't understand people who feel the need to put their surname in huge, fancy decals on the rear window of their vehicle. What the heck is that? It looks stupid and serves no purpose. OOH, your name is "Velazquez". What do I or anyone else care?

Sep 27, 2006 at 7:17 PM Post #24 of 182
Quote:

Originally Posted by Snake
That is, without a doubt, the STUPIDEST looking thing I have ever seen in my life.

Kill this person - whoever owns that car is apparently a waste of human flesh. He shouldn't be allowed to breed.

Ditto

Quote:

Originally Posted by recstar24
Paris Hilton fascination

Might as well kill her too. What a waste of space.

Sep 27, 2006 at 7:19 PM Post #25 of 182
Quote:

I don't understand people who feel the need to put their surname in huge, fancy decals on the rear window of their vehicle. What the heck is that? It looks stupid and serves no purpose. OOH, your name is "Velazquez". What do I or anyone else care?

They are proud of their name. I wouldn't say this is a fad, I would say that it is something that a particular race is fond of. Just because you don't understand it, doesn't mean no one else cares.

Sep 27, 2006 at 7:23 PM Post #26 of 182
Quote:

Originally Posted by MuZI
I hate this also but sometimes it happens.

2-3 months ago I bought a pair of jeans 34-35. In the last 2 months I've lost 20lbs due to not lifting, switching from 5 meals a day to 1-2 (college), and other personal reasons.

And guess what... even with a belt on my pants will start dropping down at times.

Yes, however, you pull them up at this point, rather than leaving them at half-mast like you need help dressing yourself and it's a bit complex for you.

Another thing that annoys me, (i have been thinking about this) is the retards who whenever something becomes popular, they use the phrase "it's the new...". I'll give examples..

"a.n.actor is the new Keanu Reeves"
"pink is the new black"
"a.n.band is the new arctic monkeys"
"a.n.band is the new beetles"
"a.n. drink is the new coke"

Pathetic. So over-used.

Sep 27, 2006 at 7:23 PM Post #27 of 182
Don't know if this is a fad, but one thing that annoys me is when people are annoyed by things other people choose to do though it doesn't actually affect them in the slightest. I guess close-mindedness is a word that sums it up.

Sep 27, 2006 at 7:29 PM Post #28 of 182
Quote:

Originally Posted by Snake

They now also publish a fricking magazine for donk enthusiasts:

http://rides-mag.com/DONK/

Sep 27, 2006 at 7:30 PM Post #29 of 182
I never even heard of a Donk. Is that derived from the Badonk-a-Donk?
donk.jpg

Regardless, I think I agree- this is the silliest current fad I've heard of. Do they REALLY think this looks cool?
blog12-18.jpg

oh hell no.

http://www.rides-mag.com/DONK/

Sep 27, 2006 at 7:30 PM Post #30 of 182
Quote:

Originally Posted by Jahn
Regardless, I think I agree- this is the silliest current fad I've heard of. Do they REALLY think this looks cool?

To pimps down south they're cool...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back