Crossfeed Plugin for foobar2000
Jan 18, 2009 at 4:00 AM Post #16 of 19
Quote:

Originally Posted by milkweg /img/forum/go_quote.gif
It's hard to disagree when I tried it twice just two days ago and it would cause foobar to come up with an error upon loading. My version of foobar is the same as yours but it is the portable version. Just tried it again to confirm and here is the error I get.

"Failed to load DLL: foo_dsp_bs2b.dll
Reason: This component is not compatible with this version of Windows and needs to be recompiled with a newer version of the foobar2000 SDK; please contact the author of this component to obtain an updated version of this component."

I guess it is because I am using Vista and you are using XP so it is Vista it is not compatible with and not foobar.

I'd imagine you're using Vista 64-bit? Might be you just need to download the source for it and fire up a compiler.

Mar 31, 2009 at 3:22 PM Post #17 of 19
Quote:

Originally Posted by taso89 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I stopped using it recently. It really seems to suck detail out and sometimes stereo seperation is not such a bad thing.

I was playing around w/ this VST plugin : Refined Audiometrics Laboratory

I really don't like what it does...hardpan and wide SS FTW
L3000.gif

PS: I've also tried this one : http://bs2b.sourceforge.net/

it literally kills out of phase mixing...it does the opposite of binaural in my book
redface.gif

Apr 1, 2009 at 11:09 AM Post #18 of 19
played around with this a while back. Personally preferred the HDPHX plug-in from refined audiometrics more than the bs2b. However, it was accentuating the bass so the frequency response didn't sound quite as flat anymore so in the end i went back to good ol' stereo

Apr 3, 2009 at 3:24 AM Post #19 of 19
Quote:

Originally Posted by Taikero /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I'd imagine you're using Vista 64-bit? Might be you just need to download the source for it and fire up a compiler.

I found another crossfeed plugin that works fine on Vista64. It's called foo_dsp_crossfeed and is version 1.01. No options to adjust the amount of crossfeed but this one will do me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back