creek 24v for gs novo
Oct 11, 2009 at 6:43 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 3

Gitbags

100+ Head-Fier
I've got a creek obh-2 powersupply knocking around and I was just wondering if it would be possible to use this with my gs novo (the crappy switching wallwart's whistling is doing my nut in
mad.gif
)

The spec for the wallwart is: 24vdc 0.75A

The OBH-2: 24vdc regulated 500mA

As far as I can tell There should be no problem in doing this, all I need is a adapter to change the plug from 2.5mm to 2.1mm which I can pick up for about £2.

Does anyone know if this will work?

Cheers

Oct 14, 2009 at 8:35 PM Post #2 of 3
Quote:

Originally Posted by Gitbags /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I've got a creek obh-2 powersupply knocking around and I was just wondering if it would be possible to use this with my gs novo (the crappy switching wallwart's whistling is doing my nut in
mad.gif
)

The spec for the wallwart is: 24vdc 0.75A

The OBH-2: 24vdc regulated 500mA

As far as I can tell There should be no problem in doing this, all I need is a adapter to change the plug from 2.5mm to 2.1mm which I can pick up for about £2.

Does anyone know if this will work?

Cheers

I have the GS Novo as well with the same wall wart. I'm assuming this wall wart is 75ma but; it may be 750ma if they left out the 0. Reason being is; I have a 24vdc wall wart that says .33A but it's actually 330ma.

So; if the GS wall wart is only .75A or 75ma; the Creek supply should be OK to use. But; if the GS is 750ma, then you would not be able to use the Creek.

You may want to go to the GS website to ask this question. There is a Forum there. Hope I made some sense here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back