Creative hitz ma2600
Nov 30, 2014 at 12:09 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 1

lisward

New Head-Fier
Hi guys, i'm a long time lurker, never post anything, but i always read head fi for reviews and impressions, mostly for earphones. I really earphones with a 'v-shape' sound, owning the she3580s,5105s, MOE audio ss01s, from reccomendations here. My headset broke, steelseries siberia v2s, so i tried to searching for headphones that suited my tastes, v-shaped under a 100.

I tried the hitz ma2600s at a shop and really liked the sound, having tried a lot of other headphones including the Mx50s, and although couldn't find any reviews on these at all. For what it's worth, I found them better than my go to MOE audio ss01s in every way, i was hearing a lot more depth in my music than before. I read someone mention on an amazon review that these had a sound signature that was close the the aurvana lives, unfortunately I couldn't find  or test the first and second iteration of the aurvana lives where i live. I'm no audiophile so I wouldn't be able to give a review on this product, but I think someone should give it a shot, I think it's one of the best headphones available at the price point.

Word of caution: there is a volume slider that looks like a mute button and its by default set at the middle (50% volume). So when i first got the headphones i was confused for an entire week because the volume levels seemed really off, I needed so much more volume than normal to drive the headphones. Complained to customer service about this, and then I fiddled with the volume thingy and then realise what a ****** I must have sounded like. 

Anyone else own these headphones, care to share their thoughts?

Link: http://sg.creative.com/p/headphones-headsets/hitz-ma2600

Users who are viewing this thread

Back