btw. this headphones are the same stuff as denon AH-D1000

and they are very nice
wink.gif
)

Apr 18, 2008 at 1:55 AM Post #7 of 28
Quote:

Originally Posted by x-kevin /img/forum/go_quote.gif
thats even worse... cause the IEM's sound better than the actual headphones

Have you actually heard the product in question? It would help if you actually clicked the link and checked which product this topic is about. The Aurvana Live! is not the Zen Aurvana or the Aurvana DJ.

Apr 18, 2008 at 3:31 AM Post #9 of 28
Same size, same 40mm microfiber driver, same headband. Only difference I can see is the cup and the plug.

As for the D1000 being bassy, a little dampening material and some dynamat inside the cup will clean that up. It should work for this can too.

Apr 18, 2008 at 4:47 AM Post #11 of 28
IYes, but the spec is slightly different in terms of frequency response. This is just out of curiosity, because if it is true, then I think it is a good deal.Anyone has first hand experience with both D1000 and Aurvana Live!?

ER4 Lover, is it only in your local Bestbuy or did you see it on Bestbuy website? When did you saw it for $50?

Apr 18, 2008 at 5:19 AM Post #12 of 28
$50 is an incredible deal.
redface.gif

I've seen some Japanese reviews comparing it to the D1000, but they say it has a little bassier tuning similar to the D5000. I guess you could call it the baby brother of the D5000 at a very affordable price.

Apr 18, 2008 at 2:25 PM Post #14 of 28
Quote:

Originally Posted by Fungi /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Have you actually heard the product in question? It would help if you actually clicked the link and checked which product this topic is about. The Aurvana Live! is not the Zen Aurvana or the Aurvana DJ.

ya i have heard the product in question... and i have to say that the jvc's i tried sounded better...

the IEM's also sound much better... the aruvna live OEM's are probably the worst ones in the set

Users who are viewing this thread

Back