Creative Aurvana In-Ear 2
Nov 26, 2011 at 9:16 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 3

BigBird

New Head-Fier
I'm thinking of getting new new IEM's since my Sony's just pooped out on one side.  I've been looking into BA IEM's but is the Creative In-Ear 2 still good?  It hits all the right marks in terms of sound quality and price but idk about he reliability of these IEM.  If you have any recommendation that please just leave a comment, i would like to get BA but if they are dynamic I'm fine with that and it cant be over $100.
:)

The Type of music that I listen to is;
Mogwai
Gorillaz
Booker T and the Mg's
Frank Sinatra

Nov 27, 2011 at 1:41 AM Post #2 of 3
The A2 housing is vented so I think it uses dynamic drivers. Although, it definitely has that tight sound that BAs have. So I could be wrong. 

I loved their sound, although I had to wear them upside down for comfort and fit. They were only sale from Amazon for about $53 bucks. They are worth the $100 price but I really wouldn't pay the full price. 

(Also, Creative does have a 30% off site wide, I believe)

Nov 27, 2011 at 1:57 AM Post #3 of 3
The Creative site says they're BA. http://sg.store.creative.com/headphones-headsets/aurvana-in-ear2/437-19167.aspx

"Precise Balanced Armature driver with acoustic grille design allows for a smoother and more detailed sonic presentation with punchy bass"

Quote:
The A2 housing is vented so I think it uses dynamic drivers. Although, it definitely has that tight sound that BAs have. So I could be wrong. 

I loved their sound, although I had to wear them upside down for comfort and fit. They were only sale from Amazon for about $53 bucks. They are worth the $100 price but I really wouldn't pay the full price. 

(Also, Creative does have a 30% off site wide, I believe)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back