craigslist needs help
Apr 29, 2010 at 6:31 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 3

uzziah

Headphoneus Supremus
don't you wish there were categorie, or ****in something so we could actually find what we're lookin for without trying to get inveseted in boolean

what i do noadays is (i'm searching for a big table)
...........................so i check "has picture" but not "in title"...........................and then my search quary is "lake forest table rustic" (i live in lake forest(

if that fails i do "mission viejo table rustic or just "lake forsst table"

.................ayway my point is that you can't mark the "title only box because the location in parenthesis at the end of the listing doesn't count as a "title"..................honestly, i'd like some actual help with the craig

like breadcrumbs, categories; instead of furniture, there should be, under furniture: tables, chairs, couches and such, desks, bookcases,

i'm really tempted to start a new website like craigslist, funded by some very very subtle advertising,

i'm terrified ebay or someone is gonna kill the craig by charging for everything or who the **** knows what

but dammit, can't someone pump it up a little? is there some other online place to go for local listings?????????? i don't know of any. and i sure as help aint going through the pennysaver. i mean ****, now with the internet, i won't be using text much ever again...............except the black and white laser printer i'm buying to print out books and stuff

i'm damn tempted to build my own place, call it "local list", and i'd start with just the very very close areas reight around where i live and start from there

Apr 30, 2010 at 5:00 AM Post #2 of 3
Sites Like Craigslist Rank Update
May 28th, 2008

For the actual links to these sites, just visit the Ranked List.

Alexa Traffic Rankings As Of May 27, 2008:

Alexa Traffic Rank: 1 Yahoo Classifieds
Alexa Traffic Rank: 2 Google Base
Alexa Traffic Rank: 4 Windows Live Expo
Alexa Traffic Rank: 6 Myspace Classifieds
Alexa Traffic Rank: 940 (UK) Gumtree
Alexa Traffic Rank: 1,940 Backpage
Alexa Traffic Rank: 3,543 Kijiji
Alexa Traffic Rank: 5,453 US Free Ads
Alexa Traffic Rank: 5,466 Oodle
Alexa Traffic Rank: 9,433 Adland Pro
Alexa Traffic Rank: 13,662 Adpost
Alexa Traffic Rank: 16,845 Vast
Alexa Traffic Rank: 22,106 Sell.com
Alexa Traffic Rank: 23,397 Hoobly
Alexa Traffic Rank: 23,405 Recycler
Alexa Traffic Rank: 23,621 Domestic Sale
Alexa Traffic Rank: 26,896 Classified Ads
Alexa Traffic Rank: 28,155 Choose Your Item
Alexa Traffic Rank: 35,123 INet Giant
Alexa Traffic Rank: 49,654 WebLeeg
Alexa Traffic Rank: 52,597 Free Advertising Forum
Alexa Traffic Rank: 56,410 Buy Sell Community
Alexa Traffic Rank: 59,151 Classifieds For Free
Alexa Traffic Rank: 64,472 Epage
Alexa Traffic Rank: 82,265 Di-ve Classifieds

Sites Like Craigslist

Apr 30, 2010 at 6:44 AM Post #3 of 3
...Where are the Punctuation Police, the Federal Grammar Agency and the Spelling Nazis when you need them?

But seriously, Uzzah, you need to take it easy on those periods. Three periods represent a pause or silence, but 29 periods is like someone died while reading the news on a bad frequency off FM radio and all you're getting is static. I was about to make a menstruation joke, but I feel that good judgment prevailed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back