Cozoy Aegis - 192kHz 24bit DAC/amp - Compatible with Android and iOS!
Oct 6, 2015 at 8:53 AM Post #662 of 789
New room for my baby
tongue.gif

Water proof, shock proof... (in to some degree)

Oct 7, 2015 at 4:23 AM Post #666 of 789

Looks cool..

I gotta ask where you got that case....can a brother get a link...please
biggrin.gif

+1 for getting the link to that case!

I have to mention one thing before your order. This case's closing lids and top cover do not have a real "hinge" mechanism, it is continuous plastic, so over time these parts might break due to movement.

Other than that, case's built quality is very good and the asking price is really cheap. It even have an o ring on it...

I have tested it under shower (moving tap water) and inside was dry. Then I put it underwater (10cm below the surface) for 30mins. Very minimal water entered...

http://www.aliexpress.com/item/Outdoor-Shockproof-Waterproof-Airtight-Survival-Storage-Case-Container-Carry-Box/32393373917.html?spm=2114.01020208.3.2.qk3slN&ws_ab_test=201556_6,201527_1_71_72_73_74_75,0_0

Please check the dimensions from the page. May be it is not very small like an Aegis, but enough space to hold small audio parts, cables and iems.

Oct 8, 2015 at 2:58 AM Post #668 of 789
which is better cozoy aegis or c5d dac?

Oct 9, 2015 at 11:23 PM Post #672 of 789
is there like a cable with a volume wheel that wont reduce quality? this dac is just too loud on lowest volume for 16 ohm earphones.
no gradual volume on iphone on cozoy aegis dac is ridiculous. also not every volume step changes volume sometimes two steps are the same volume.

Oct 9, 2015 at 11:40 PM Post #673 of 789
If you're using an iPhone / iDevice - buy the Kaisertone app.  it has an adjustable gain which means you can then control the volume in minute steps.

Oct 9, 2015 at 11:53 PM Post #674 of 789
cozoy aegis dac makes my denon d400 with smsl sap-5 bass amp with bass on sound nice, but man what happened to gradual volume? astel and kern ak10 dac has gradual volume slider when you slide on the volume on ios so i know it is possible. tim cook should put a preamp slider in settings.

Oct 10, 2015 at 3:12 AM Post #675 of 789
is there like a cable with a volume wheel that wont reduce quality? this dac is just too loud on lowest volume for 16 ohm earphones.
no gradual volume on iphone on cozoy aegis dac is ridiculous. also not every volume step changes volume sometimes two steps are the same volume.

Yup, Brooko and I noted this earlier in the thread. It does drag the Aegis down, and I hope Cozoy changes this with future iterations on the Aegis.

If you're using an iPhone / iDevice - buy the Kaisertone app.  it has an adjustable gain which means you can then control the volume in minute steps.

That's what I did, too. NLNH recommended KaiserTone and NePlayer to me. He told me he actually prefers NePlayer, though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back