Cowon Plenue P1
Dec 26, 2015 at 7:22 PM Post #1,819 of 2,974
The Plenue D can play 100 hours playtime with mp3, my question is, how many hours playtime on 1 batt-charge can make the P1 or the M with only playing mp3?....because 10 hours playtime is like going back to the dark ages

Dec 26, 2015 at 9:36 PM Post #1,820 of 2,974
The Plenue D can play 100 hours playtime with mp3, my question is, how many hours playtime on 1 batt-charge can make the P1 or the M with only playing mp3?....because 10 hours playtime is like going back to the dark ages
less than 9.

Dec 28, 2015 at 1:32 PM Post #1,821 of 2,974
i know i ask sometimes noob question what cable is needed to connect the cowon p1 to chord mojo

and if i do does the eq work when p1 is connected to chord mojo

Dec 28, 2015 at 1:34 PM Post #1,822 of 2,974
i know i ask sometimes noob question what cable is needed to connect the cowon p1 to chord mojo

and if i do does the eq work when p1 is connected to chord mojo
Too bad the Mojo has no bass boost nor any boost but it does have a huge fan base.

Dec 28, 2015 at 1:53 PM Post #1,824 of 2,974
imo the mojo has more than ample bass, last thing it would need is a bass boost :p
Glad the Mojo has enough bass for you. Guess it cant please everybody. So it has enough bass, enough treble, enough mids and enough sound stage?

Dec 29, 2015 at 9:19 AM Post #1,825 of 2,974
does anyone use the cowon with mojo

if yes can you test if the eq works when you connect optically the cowon p1 to mojo

as i got a good offer for a used cowon p1 i just want to make sure the eq works with the mojo

Dec 29, 2015 at 9:24 AM Post #1,826 of 2,974
does anyone use the cowon with mojo

if yes can you test if the eq works when you connect optically the cowon p1 to mojo

as i got a good offer for a used cowon p1 i just want to make sure the eq works with the mojo
Actually the P1 sounds so good on its oen the Mojo does little in improving the sound. The P1 has one of the best EQ, a lot better than any AK dap.

Dec 29, 2015 at 10:28 AM Post #1,828 of 2,974
  The P1's EQ works with the Hugo, but it has a reversed effect and only sounds worse than the standard setting where the EQ normally sounds better. So I'm guessing it might have a similar effect with the Mojo.

do u mean with the hugo the eq of the cowon is not good 

as the eq on of my ak100ii with the mojo sounds good and its great actually

your statement now is not encouraging me to go with my purchase of the cowon as the main reason for me to get the cowon was to get more eq options than what that the ak100ii is offering 

Dec 29, 2015 at 10:38 AM Post #1,829 of 2,974
So the P1's EQ is really fantastic. I was not an EQ'er before, but really love how easy and effective the P1's is. For some reason the P1 sounds a lot better to my ears after EQ'ing, maybe because the instruments seem to come out of hiding or something.

With the Hugo, that I only heard at Kerouac but he will agree, the EQ only has a bad effect and the standard setting sounds best. So yes that is what I am saying. But I am also saying that might have a similar effect with the Mojo.. Although I don't know of course.. I am going to test the Mojo sometime soon with the P1 next week.

But with both the Hugo and Mojo, the dap is only a transport since you're using the dac and amp from them. But if I understand correctly you'd want to buy a P1 only to be able to EQ the Mojo? Because that might seem like an inefficient way to spend your hard earned dollars as the source doesn't matter for sound, and might also actually not work well if its the same as the Hugo..?

Dec 29, 2015 at 10:45 AM Post #1,830 of 2,974
  So the P1's EQ is really fantastic. I was not an EQ'er before, but really love how easy and effective the P1's is. For some reason the P1 sounds a lot better to my ears after EQ'ing, maybe because the instruments seem to come out of hiding or something.

With the Hugo, that I only heard at Kerouac but he will agree, the EQ only has a bad effect and the standard setting sounds best. So yes that is what I am saying. But I am also saying that might have a similar effect with the Mojo.. Although I don't know of course.. I am going to test the Mojo sometime soon with the P1 next week.

But with both the Hugo and Mojo, the dap is only a transport since you're using the dac and amp from them. But if I understand correctly you'd want to buy a P1 only to be able to EQ the Mojo? Because that might seem like an inefficient way to spend your hard earned dollars as the source doesn't matter for sound, and might also actually not work well if its the same as the Hugo..?

well i need a transport with with my mojo, and i thought if i am happy with my ak100ii and its eq, so i thought a device like cowon that is known to have a great eq would be better. Yes i love eq and eq is the top factor i look in buying a dap as a standalone or as a transport, 

now i got an offer to sell the ak100ii so i thought why not get a better dap with a better eq and connect it to the mojo, does it make sense ?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back