Comparison: Noble, Rhapsodio, Lime Ears, Empire Ears, and More!
Jun 3, 2016 at 8:38 AM Post #46 of 110
Citazione:
Messaggio inviato da bclark8923 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  Hai la mia K10 costumi e Rhapsodio universali solari qui con un accordo Mojo (Grazie Todd @ TTVJ audio!) E Onkyo DP-X1

IEM (Tutti i confronti sonore fatte da JDS O2 + Bifrost4490 poi cercato da fonti portatili)

Noble K10 (su ordinazione):
  1. Più caldo / rilassato
  2. Bassier e una migliore qualità / basso lineare da cima a fondo
  3. Più coesa / suono intimo
  4. Voci suono più realistico
  5. Piuttosto rotolato fuori in alto, batte le cappelli / hi suonavano off
  6. Cuffie più simili: LCD-X / LCD-3
  7. Paired meglio con: Onkyo DP-X1 (il / suono più sottile aperta del Onkyo aiutato con la spessa suono K10 per ravvivare un po ')

Rhapsodio solare (Universal w / ITIS 10 suggerimenti):
  1. Più vicino a neutrale rispetto alle k10s ma ancora caldo e di forma leggermente V / U
  2. Più dettagliate in alto a medi / alti
  3. Meno alti rotolato fuori
  4. Più aperta e molto più grande teatro di posa
  5. Più vivace suono più energico
  6. Metà gobba bassi esce a volte in alcune registrazioni dando una leggera sensazione congestionato
  7. Più chiarezza e dettaglio recupero
  8. grande spigola
  9. Mids suono sottile rispetto al K10
  10. La maggior parte delle cuffie simili: TH-900
  11. Paired meglio con: Chord Mojo (Il peso del mojo aggiunge al medi / bassi ben mantenendo l'ariosità che il Solar ha)

Rhapsodio Galaxy  (Universal w / JVC Spiral Dots Media) :
  1. Finora il mio preferito del grappolo
  2. suono molto neutro e grande estensione su entrambe le estremità
  3. estremamente dettagliata
  4. Mids non sono sottili come i Solari, ma non così spesso come la K10, giusto per me
  5. Basso sembra tipo di sciolto in basso a metà, a volte (forse più lento decadimento? Non è sicuro)
  6. Cuffie più simili: (HEK Non hanno sentito parlare) HEX

fonti

Chord Mojo
  1. suono intimo
  2. medi gread / sub-basso
  3. Narrow sonoro
  4. suono molto coeso
  5. Aggiunge corpo al suono
  6. suono leggermente più caldo ma abbastanza neutro

Onkyo DP-X1 (SE)
  1. La maggior dettagliata dei tre
  2. Wider sonoro
  3. Leggermente rotolato fuori nel sub bassi
  4. Un po 'sottile negli acuti / medi
  5. Abbastanza neutro con una inclinazione luminoso (dalla abbassato / rotolato fuori suono di basso piuttosto che sollevato / dura acuti)

Fiio X7 (AM2)
  1. Almeno dettagliata / chiarezza dei tre
  2. Sembra il più neutro
  3. Leggermente migliore estensione di fascia bassa rispetto al DP-X1
  4. Non ha lo sfondo nero le altre due hanno

Confronto Side Volevo fare Ho un estremamente piacevole sistema di altoparlanti (Ascend Sierra-2) che misurano quasi righello piatto (vedi misura per coloro che sono qui) . Il Rhapsodio solare più Chord Mojo suoni più vicino a mio sistema di altoparlanti finora.

Andando a mantenere il test alla fine con una calce orecchie Aether, orecchie Impero Zeus-R, Orecchie Impero Athena e GOV2 + per trovare la mia messa a punto perfetta!

x7, meno dettagliata e chiara degli altri 2 o ha lo stesso dettaglio?

Jun 3, 2016 at 8:40 AM Post #47 of 110
  Got my K10 customs and Rhapsodio Solar Universals here with a Chord Mojo (Thanks Todd @ TTVJ Audio!) and Onkyo DP-X1

IEMs (All sound comparisons done from JDS O2 + Bifrost4490 then tried from portable sources)

Noble K10 (Custom):
  1. Warmer/laid back
  2. Bassier and better quality/linear bass from top to bottom
  3. More cohesive/intimate sound
  4. Voices sound more realistic
  5. Quite rolled off at the top, claps/hi hats sounded off
  6. Most Similar Headphones: LCD-X/LCD-3
  7. Paired Best With: Onkyo DP-X1 (the thinner/open sound of the Onkyo helped with the thicker sounding K10 to liven up a bit)

Rhapsodio Solar (Universal w/ ITIS 10 Tips):
  1. Closer to neutral than the K10s but still warm and slightly V/U shaped
  2. More detailed in the upper-mids/treble
  3. Less rolled off treble
  4. More open and much bigger sound stage
  5. Livelier more energetic sound
  6. Mid bass hump comes out at times in some recordings giving a slight congested feel
  7. More clarity overall and detail retrieval
  8. Great bass
  9. Mids sound thin in comparison to K10
  10. Most Similar Headphones: TH-900
  11. Paired Best With: Chord Mojo (The weight of the mojo adds to the mids/bass nicely while keeping the airiness that the Solar has)

Rhapsodio Galaxy (Universal w/ JVC Spiral Dots Medium):
  1. So far my favorite of the bunch
  2. Very neutral sounding and great extension on both ends
  3. Extremely detailed
  4. Mids aren't as thin as the Solars but not as thick as the K10, just right for me
  5. Bass seems kind of loose in the mid bass at times (maybe slower decay? not sure)
  6. Most Similar Headphones: HEX (Haven't heard HEK)

Sources

Chord Mojo
  1. Intimate sound
  2. Gread mids/sub-bass
  3. Narrow soundstage
  4. Very cohesive sound
  5. Adds body to the sound
  6. Slightly warmer sound but fairly neutral

Onkyo DP-X1 (SE)
  1. Most detailed of the three
  2. Wider soundstage
  3. Slightly rolled off in the sub bass
  4. Slightly thin in the treble/mids
  5. Fairly neutral with a bright tilt (from the lowered/rolled off bass sound rather than raised/harsh treble)

Fiio X7 (AM2)
  1. Least detailed/clarity of the three
  2. Seems the most neutral
  3. Slightly better low end extension than the DP-X1
  4. Doesn't have the black background the other two have

Side comparison I wanted to make I have an extremely nice speaker system (Ascend Sierra-2's) that measure nearly ruler flat (see measurement for those here). The Rhapsodio Solar plus Chord Mojo sounds the closest to my speaker system so far.

Going to keep testing eventually with a Lime Ears Aether, Empire Ears Zeus-R, Empire Ears Athena and GOV2+ to find my perfect setup!

x7, less detailed and clear of the other 2 or has the same detail?

Jun 3, 2016 at 10:18 AM Post #48 of 110
x7, less detailed and clear of the other 2 or has the same detail?

It seemed less detailed/clear to me but I'm getting another one to review again and see, mine may have had a flaw as it was an early version of the x7

Jun 3, 2016 at 11:24 AM Post #49 of 110
Interesting thing about the galaxy is the universals fit me near perfectly while i had a ton of issues w/ the solar univerals, probably the smaller profile of the galaxy

Jun 3, 2016 at 1:47 PM Post #50 of 110
Hello I have a grado sr225e, and are very interested in your reviews in fact I have to buy or onkyo do-or fiio x7 x1.
A grado as the 225th is very open will go well with most fiio or onkyo?
Thank you

Jun 3, 2016 at 1:59 PM Post #51 of 110
  Hello I have a grado sr225e, and are very interested in your reviews in fact I have to buy or onkyo do-or fiio x7 x1.
A grado as the 225th is very open will go well with most fiio or onkyo?
Thank you

I personally liked the DP-X1 the best, although I'm waiting until fall to make my final decision I want to try the Cayin i5 when it comes out. I'm also getting another Fiio X7 to try it again.

Jul 24, 2016 at 5:31 PM Post #54 of 110
Excellent. Please keep em coming 
smily_headphones1.gif

Jul 26, 2016 at 7:51 PM Post #55 of 110
Thanks for this awesome review! I just wanted to know if you had any experience with planars. I only want to buy one TOTL iem since my true passion is headphones, but they aren't as portable as i would want them to be *looks at PM-3's* I still havent heard an iem that I can say is sonically the same as something like the Alpha Primes or Ethers. Do you think any of these match up to something like that? You would be sooo helpful. Thanks in advance!

Jul 26, 2016 at 7:56 PM Post #56 of 110
  Thanks for this awesome review! I just wanted to know if you had any experience with planars. I only want to buy one TOTL iem since my true passion is headphones, but they aren't as portable as i would want them to be *looks at PM-3's* I still havent heard an iem that I can say is sonically the same as something like the Alpha Primes or Ethers. Do you think any of these match up to something like that? You would be sooo helpful. Thanks in advance!

I've heard all of those! 

http://www.head-fi.org/t/771289/the-closed-wars-mrspeakers-ether-c-vs-audeze-lcd-xc-vs-fostex-th900-vs-mrspeakers-alpha-prime-vs-fostex-th-x00-comparison/30

You won't get the soundstage but closest to Ether-C is the Aether, there's a little bit more bass in the Aether than the Ether-C but both have a nice neutral, balanced tone. Rhapsodio galaxy's tone is slightly more alpha prime to it but closer to Ether-C.

That being said you won't get that same planar sound out of IEMs, definitely try the Universal galaxy's first if you can, there isn't a universal Aether that I know of. Can get pricy w/ all the customs (and long waits!)

Jul 26, 2016 at 9:32 PM Post #57 of 110

I've read before that the UERM/UERR is the Ether in IEM form. I haven't heard either so I can't confirm it. The most out-of-the-head sound I've ever heard from an IEM remains the Layla, but it's overpriced.

Great thread by the way, bclark. Keep up the comparisons!

Aug 30, 2016 at 11:53 AM Post #58 of 110
After a year of waiting finally got my GOV2+ Infinity! Added first impressions of that

Aug 31, 2016 at 1:33 PM Post #59 of 110
May be come down to the RMAF Canjam, if possible? I'll be bringing my Mojo. You can compare it with the GOV.

Aug 31, 2016 at 4:22 PM Post #60 of 110
  May be come down to the RMAF Canjam, if possible? I'll be bringing my Mojo. You can compare it with the GOV.

Honestly after a day w/ it I'm likely gonna sell the GOV2+ and go w/ the Mojo, from memory the SQ is just about the same but there's no on unit volume control w/ the GOV2+ and out of my iPhone it's either too loud or too quiet when i change the volume, Mojo has more granular volume control and for that reason Mojo is gonna be my portable source option :) 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back