Coming In From the Cold
Feb 15, 2009 at 5:18 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 3

john_jcb

This is a customized witticism.
For the past several years I have for the most part been on the outside looking in. I stop by every so often when I have had a moment while delayed at one airport or another. I even managed to make it to the big San Jose meet; seems so long ago. During this time I have lost contact with friends and have used music to drone out the noise of jet engines. More of a diversion than anything else. I flew so much that I was able to upgrade to first class on most flights making the time a little more bearable. With the downturn in the economy I will be home for the foreseeable future, actually going into the office.

This morning I dropped an Indigo Girls SACD in my player, dusted off my HD500's and plugged them into one of the earl RSA HR-2's. In seconds it all came back, the detail and separation of the voices and instruments. While work still still consumes my time I hope to become more active once again. This hiatus from critical listing has resulted in a deeper appreciation for how good my setup sounds. Next I will dust off the Meridian and Stealth downstairs and give them a try.

Feb 15, 2009 at 6:09 PM Post #2 of 3
Welcome back.
smily_headphones1.gif

Feb 15, 2009 at 6:31 PM Post #3 of 3
And you landed squarely in the forum having some problems. Namely Xin and Single Power.

Welcome home wayward son.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back