ColorFly C4 - Lots of Questions and Issues on Not Working!!!
Dec 16, 2014 at 5:08 AM Post #166 of 172
I have opened mine (well not me actually but a very skilled friend of mine) in order to extend the holes in the case so normal coaxial cables would be fitted  . It was very frustrating for  when Colorfly support told me that only 1 ( ONE ) type of cable could be used .
I've asked my friend  to take pictures because I wanted to make a thread about opening the C4 but unfortunately I don't have permissions yet .  But  not ramble too much , I think the only way to find the S/N without the box, is to open the case.

May 20, 2019 at 5:27 AM Post #168 of 172
did anyone replaced the c4s battery to a bigger size??

.. i am also interested to do this.
also if somebody knows how to rewire line-out to mini jack, please help.

May 11, 2020 at 4:22 PM Post #171 of 172
Hi,

Just wondering if anyone has the Colorfly C4 user guide and is willing to upload the English pages (found a few online already).

Just bought one without the manual or case and would like to have it to make sure I operate it correctly.

Thanks for any help anyone can give.

May 11, 2020 at 4:25 PM Post #172 of 172
Also done quite a bit of research online about mods for this (battery upgrades, capacitors changing and changing the inputs and outputs) and a few people have publicly shared theirs with varying levels of documentation. Give me a shout if anyone is interested.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back