Colorfly C3 and C4
Oct 20, 2012 at 4:43 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 1

Poetic

100+ Head-Fier
As you all know, The Hisound Studio 3rd anniversary is a Fantistic player, it performed beautiful and outperformed my Cowon j3. I am very impressed with it's juicy musical sound signature. I want to thank Jack/Hisound Sponsor for letting me particpate in the promotion and giving me great communication and excellent customer service. When I ordered the package from Hisound it came right on time, only reason for delay was because of the Inbound Customs in New York. Hisound has great customer service and I never owned any player better than it so far, so thanks again jack for your kindness, and polite, lovely manner. Anyways, as my next player I was looking into the Colorfly section/C3. I was wondering how good it is, and do you think it's worth the money and quality of it's sound. This will be my last purrchase of any player in my quest for a very long time. Anyone who own's/owned and actually listened to the player please give me your opinions and impressions. Is this really the best player out there so far?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back