Cologne-fi
Dec 3, 2010 at 12:38 AM Post #286 of 436
It doesn't last too long, but it's a nice refresher when it's hot out. It starts off sort of floral and citrusy and dries down to an orange/spice scent, but it fades away quickly. 

Dec 3, 2010 at 1:16 AM Post #288 of 436
There's a healthy community at basenotes.net in which, not unlike head-fi, people trade samples / bottles so you don't end up with a whole 50 ml of juice you won't dare put on again.

Dec 3, 2010 at 11:58 PM Post #289 of 436

Quote:
There's a healthy community at basenotes.net in which, not unlike head-fi, people trade samples / bottles so you don't end up with a whole 50 ml of juice you won't dare put on again.

Speaking of...here's a great site where you can order decants of a LOT of different and rare colognes in a nice variety of sizes.  Go nuts, gents: http://theperfumedcourt.com/Default.aspx

Dec 4, 2010 at 12:54 PM Post #290 of 436

Quote:
Bumping this post.  This is awesome.  But, as a previous user- isn't it "Brut 33"?  Or, Brut doesn't even need a last name anymore...

Quote:
I wear Brut cologne. Its not the best smelling in the world. But the smell brings back childhood memories for me somehow. And the ladys seem to like it. When combined with the smell of a cigarette, it creates an amazing distinct aroma. Oh, and its pretty good for being a cheap cologne.

Brut 33 was designed as a less potent version of the original Brut, with "33%" of the fragrance. I'm not sure which version is marketed today as "Brut cologne."

Edit: A quick wikipedia search shows that Brut 33 is the version continuing today. Cheers.

Dec 6, 2010 at 12:11 PM Post #295 of 436
Just ordered some Penhaligon's Blenheim Bouquet this weekend, and I also just recieved some DR Harris Arlington, which I love...can't wait for the Pen's though...that's some high quality H20, lol.

Jan 6, 2011 at 5:19 AM Post #298 of 436
I'm big on L'eau Par Kenzo, makes a good warm weather scent, and I've gotten attention for it

My aunt got me a bottle of Curve for Christmas....it smells like jelly beans (in other words, I'm not a fan)

Feb 14, 2011 at 1:28 PM Post #300 of 436

Quote:
I bought a bottle of Acqua Di Gio because it was selling for less than half price. 

Congratulations...you now smell like 94% of dudes in every mall and high school in America, lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back